The Herb....do you smoke it

TokenIndianKid

i would have to say the person growing the nug is def more important than the local in which it is being grown...food for thought. . .

yay only a few more hours

who plans to celebrate and with what

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i plan on it, and i dont know with what, good shit that makes me feel like my hands are on backword, i dont bother with names, anyone can get something and say "oh shit son this right here is that northern lights shit" but who really knows? if it smells/feels/tastes good, then im on board.

shit yo, that is if you dont fall asleep first, i dont really do smoking in the morning unless i have some adderal, im sleepy as fuck the whole day otherwise

haha yeah...i got used to the wake and bake thing.

i know some heads that picked up an O and a half O. soo....theres an abundance!

hahah weee....tomorrow is gonna be fun!

shit yo, that is if you dont fall asleep first, i dont really do smoking in the morning unless i have some adderal, im sleepy as fuck the whole day otherwise

that's also effected by the quality of the buds. Better buds tend to leave me less sleepy, although i admit i still get sleepy one in a while, and i haven't touched midgrade in a few years.