Favorite single article of clothing?

Crillz

Any idea where I can find the kicks?

The style you want is a Greco Supreme. They re-released a whole bunch of them about 3 years ago in some crazy colourways. They should still be around on the bay, but make sure when you buy them get them 1.5-2 sizes bigger than you normally would as they're sized for Greco Roman wrestling, not for caasual wear.

L1030285.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think it will have to by my margiela slim jeans and wool turtleneck.

the black woolen turtleneck has been with me for the longest time and the shape and everything stays, i am expecting the same goes for the jean.

strange thing about margiela is that i have bought stuff from them and there are quite a few pieces i have never wore and i doubt i will ever wear them, color might be too garish or design too avant garde but i still have to have them somehow.:P

recently eyeing 2 margiela jackets but both are not cheap (arghh!). can somehow tell me should i buy it?

one is brown leather but seems very prone to scratch...

another piece i absolutely love is the carol christian poell tailored jacket.

love the puffed should pads, but again, i know i wont pull it off well, so i probably will never wear it too. but the tailoring is superb. anyone who knows carol christian poell will probably know what i mean.

PAM shemagh flight jacket

word up, i got the olive one. i wish the cut was a bit slimmer

my fav: a pair of maiden noir slim black raw selvege jeans that i spent 5+ hours tailoring and putting back together to fit me perfectly. i call them my "fuck you dior's" (rhymes with maiden noir)

that and my bad apple PAM crew sweater. and also my visvim shakers

word up, i got the olive one. i wish the cut was a bit slimmer

my fav: a pair of maiden noir slim black raw selvege jeans that i spent 5+ hours tailoring and putting back together to fit me perfectly. i call them my "fuck you dior's" (rhymes with maiden noir)

that and my bad apple PAM crew sweater. and also my visvim shakers

are those the overdied black or the plain black?

Guest mattes

orginal vintage levis 501xx with hidden rivet from the 50's

us made jack purcel and vans.

vintage powell skate tees

are those the overdied black or the plain black?

they are the plain black. i also have the overdied black in full cut non-selvage that i plan on altering when i get some free time.

You realise this doesnt actually rhyme? but pics?

hahah, i mean kinda close, here are some pics

612007.jpg

what i like about them compared to diors is:

-better denim

-selvage

-crotch rivit

-contrast stiching

-huge low pockets

i bought the smallest size (30) but they turned out not very slim at all (kinda like apc rescue). what was nice abou them, is that had a very boxy seat and regular rise (i hate low rise), so i tapered them from the inseam and re felled seam stiched them. then i altered the seat from the upper outseam. only thing i wished i had was a chain stich machine...

i love the anti fit, and they are slouchy, with out having to sag or my ass crack hanging out. boxy seat is nice so that when you are stand up and legs together, your crotch fabric doesn't bunch up giving you mangina. this took alot of work cause i'm a novice sew-er, and i'm 5'6'' with big quads (23in), so the slim look is hard to pull off.

pants look like this when layed flat :

.................................................... |. .... |

.....................................................| ./ \ .|

.....................................................| |. ..| |

not:

.........|.....|

....... / /..\ \

......./ /.....\ \

mine is a t-shirt a friend of mine brought from Paris

also, I love my dsquared gold purple and green sparkly 3 inch heels, but they are not in the least bit practical. But who cares, they look amazing. Favourite clothes need to be a. aesthetically appealing b. have good memories attached to them c. comfortable and d. versatile

Supreme Duffle Coat (Wool)

Supreme Pop Art Tees

Visvim Nez Perce Long Sleeve Tee

i've got that same 'preme jacket and it's up there in my fav's... i probably wore that thing every day from december to late march. hopefully it'll hold up next winter, it's been pilling like mad!