Underpants

BrokenGlass

I've been on the lookout for decent boxers/boxer-briefs and have yet to find the perfect pair. I've got some ok boxers from banana republic but they billow out too much and then I've got calvin klein ones that are a bit tighter than I like.

Looking for something like these but apparently they are overrated and I live in the states and can't get ahold of them anyhow.

1128944_B_2.jpg

I like that they're boxer breifs, heather grey, and have a button fly.

I want to my testicles to be happy and I want to look suave as hell whilst they are happy

So what do you guys wear/suggest?

Just a pointer but dont go for the following:

D&G

Emporio Armani

Versace

All Shithouse in terms of maintaining their shape etc

Hugo Boss & CK are my choices. Perhaps try Hugo Boss if CK is too tight.

you HAVE to have designer boxers...forget all your 500 dollar nice fits..when it comes down to the bump n grind, and you pull of your dior or skulls and you are wearing them shitty two cent base control things, the bitches will run a mile. hella fact.

I wear AA briefs in xs and wear them really low. If you wear them pulled up they look disgusting.

AA does boxer briefs now too, I don't like them though.

I do agree with the above comment; To the average woman, wearing big name designer underwear is impressiveeeeeeeeee.

I wear AA briefs in xs and wear them really low. If you wear them pulled up they look disgusting.

AA does boxer briefs now too, I don't like them though.

I do agree with the above comment; To the average woman, wearing big name designer underwear is impressiveeeeeeeeee.

Im not into advertising what brands Im wearing and if a girl can only get into me bc Im wearing versace knickers than thats prob the best. I have no time for people like that (but those types of girls are hot - i just cant keep them so Ive said fuck it)

Anyways, I want some nice quality boxer briefs that are pretty tight and have NO label on the band. I liked how the 2xist ones look except for that band - its looks too athletic for my style. Anyone know of a good brand (ie not generics from costco, etc) that dont have the logo? Uniqlo is not an option as I dont live in NYC and Im not asking a friend to pick me up some underwear :)

I haven't tried Uniqlo, but can anyone tell me what they're made of?

I've been wearing Handsome Smooths for a while, Barnstormers. My other favorites have all lasted 7-8 years in perfect shape. The HS's are a cotton/microfiber blend, and all the others are 100% cotton with elastic bands stitched inside. The HS's are softer, and sport a button fly. They're a close enough fit without cupping, and I'll probably buy more if these work out in the long run. That's five lines too many spent chatting about underpants on the internet.

I really just want more CK cotton boxers circa 1998.

Im not into advertising what brands Im wearing and if a girl can only get into me bc Im wearing versace knickers than thats prob the best. I have no time for people like that (but those types of girls are hot - i just cant keep them so Ive said fuck it)

Anyways, I want some nice quality boxer briefs that are pretty tight and have NO label on the band. I liked how the 2xist ones look except for that band - its looks too athletic for my style. Anyone know of a good brand (ie not generics from costco, etc) that dont have the logo? Uniqlo is not an option as I dont live in NYC and Im not asking a friend to pick me up some underwear :)

certain models of jockeys are pretty comfy and sans visible branding...