Disturbing and/or Perverse Things to See in Tokyo

kiya

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey now I didn't pay to get into the one I went to the other day. Do you gotta pay to get into strip clubs here?

Also no need to pay for sex. I got hit on by a few girls today and will hopefully lace at lest one of them. I just smile at girls on the train and they come over and talk to me in very broken English. Why don't I live here??

• 3 months later...
Guest jmatsu
I stayed in Shinjuku when i was there and accidently wandered in to Kabuki-cho on my first night. I thought this girl was just being really friendly until i worked out she was asking me if i wanted a Mass-age-ee

I got out of there real quick LOL

she must not been jap, cause japs don't say massage like that.

and kabuki-cho ain't shit.

On the real.

My friend used to live in Atago Hills on the 31st floor.

He loves strippers and regularly "dates" them and often times would hand-cuff them and fuck them in front of the window with a view of tokyo tower.

He now lives in Midtown and lives on the 14th floor so he can't do that shit no more.

Damn shame.

Guest jmatsu
On the real.

My friend used to live in Atago Hills on the 31st floor.

He loves strippers and regularly "dates" them and often times would hand-cuff them and fuck them in front of the window with a view of tokyo tower.

He now lives in Midtown and lives on the 14th floor so he can't do that shit no more.

Damn shame.

he must have watched tokyo decadence.