Disturbing and/or Perverse Things to See in Tokyo

kiya

Omelette Bars?

Naked Shabu?

I found things like this being dropped into other threads and i figured it deserved a thread of it's own..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy whale at the grocery store, Im sure there's dolphin not too far.

Never seen any panty vending machines, I think they're illegal. You can buy them at underground markets, I'm sure. Most maid cafés are well hidden and wont necessarily let foreigners in.

I've been to @home maid cafe in akihabara

it's not exciting at all.

like i stated in other threads,

30 dollar HJ, 50 dollar non-bareback BJ at video boxes is teh shit.

i think most videoboxes that offer those services aren't licensed

so they get raided all the time.

my friends say there's a lot of 18 year olds whoring themselves out

in front of Freedia in shinjuku (it's like some sort of spa / sauna/ health center complex) for like 50 bucks. it's been on the DL but it's got lots of exposure to media.

telephone club: talk to random girls over the phone and get laid. decent deal if you are japanese.

image clubs are a must but you probably need to go with a japanese dude.

there used to be a lot of "brusera" shops (roughly translates to "used" school uniform shops) they were popular until the mid 90s.

there were some stores in which live girls take off their panties / piss in a glass / some other shit and buy them on the spot.

chikan:

there are a lot of dudes who just start groping women's ass and tits in crowded trains.

if you wanna see this, keio and odakyu train lines are your best bet.

if you are lucky, you might even come across a guerilla JAV filming in action.

a trendy JAV genre is "fuck-on-trains" they film that shit at 5AM when trains start running. those guys get busted all the time.

Starbucks in Q-front near the scramble intersection in shibuya:

if you look up from the middle of intersection toward the starbucks in Q-front, you will see chicks drinking coffee from the window seats. if you look hard enough (well, it's not even hard...) you can see their panties. it's like on the 5th floor and from the street you get to observe all the nice things...

FYI, im very drunk right now

Chikatetsu Chikan club in Ginza - club is designed like a train car and the hostesses pretend to be passengers. Light go dim periodically and customers are allowed to molest/grope the girls.

Gang rape club in Roppongi - a single woman is completely naked in the middle of a giant room and customers line the walls. The lights go completely dark and the customers have their way with the woman. Various of versions of this.

S&M clubs - customers are undressed to their boxers and chained up in a cage while a hostess pours hot wax on him. Other guest watch outside the cage.

Chikatetsu Chikan club in Ginza - club is designed like a train car and the hostesses pretend to be passengers. Light go dim periodically and customers are allowed to molest/grope the girls.

Gang rape club in Roppongi - a single woman is completely naked in the middle of a giant room and customers line the walls. The lights go completely dark and the customers have their way with the woman. Various of versions of this.

S&M clubs - customers are undressed to their boxers and chained up in a cage while a hostess pours hot wax on him. Other guest watch outside the cage.

how in the hell do you find out about this stuff?

I dont know about djrajio, but I read about the Chikatetsu Chikan club in a novel by Ben Mezrich. However I always assumed that it was exaggeration!:eek:

there's a whole bunch of chikatesu chikan clubs in ikebukro and shibuya.

i dont know about the one in ginza but in most chikan clubs, after 10 -15 minutes of virtual chikan experience, you get to pick out a girl you saw on the "train" and do all sorts of stuff with her (sex w/o penetration, if you will).

"happening bars" in roppongi used to be very popular. you pay a membership fee and basically anything goes in the club. dudes have to pay hefty membership fees while chicks can pretty much get in for free.

i've done a good amount of sleazy shit in tokyo

Most maid cafés are well hidden and wont necessarily let foreigners in.

Yes they are fairly well hidden, but Ive been in a couple and its not at all true that they have a problem with foreigners. In fact I was interviewed by a news crew at a maid cafe in Akihabara once when my friends took me there as a joke, but they never aired the interview of us because my friends didnt want to look like a couple of otaku freaks on national TV.

Im in the gray shirt BTW.

akibakely8.jpg

when i was there, we played a round of moe-moe janken contest (rockpaperscissors with an otaku twist). some foreign tourist won the game and it was a total downer.

that's the place i went to.

@home satellite in donkihote

Yeah thats the one, but like you said above its not really anything special. I went to one other one in Akihabara and my friend's friend (who is the one that wanted to go) challenged one of the maids to a drinking contest. He had to drink a glass of beer, and if he won, he would get to a take a picture with the (ugly ass) maid. If, howerver, she won, she would get to slap the guy, she was drinking apple juice in a slender wine glass. She slapped the fuck out of the guy. These things arent expensive there just boring.

that gang rape shit sounds fucked :S

you can def. get used panties pretty readily in jp. the vending machines are probably pretty hard to find..

the wife said when she was in school/highschool she and her friends were asked on a regular basis if theyd sell there wears, wierd creeps seem to love that shit..

even more disturbing is when she was at school on a few occasions some wierdo raided the gym changing rooms and took all the girls clothes..

thats just wrong. proper fucked.

Yeah man...this is nothing new,

Cause there was a gang rape club around the corner from my crib on 151 and the concourse....

Oh wait...that was an ACS shelter.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry.

"I'm Your New Daddy, Bitch" Nights at that spot were the merefucking

place to be, until they replaced the Juicy Juice with juice cocktail and all the

cute ones got fat off of high-fructose corn syrup.