New Nudies...

home

The new nudie fits:

High Kai: (High Rise, tight, tapered leg)

Grim Tim: (Top of Jim, Bottom of Finn..button fly)

Average Joe: (Top of Ralf, bottom of Jim)

Grim Tim sounds like a good fit - I've always loved the fit of the thinn finn down my leg but havent really liked the overly-big rear pockets

anyone seen them in the flesh / tried them on? i've only got pics..

According to fos5 grim tim is actually the top of FG but with a slim leg.

According to Axel who's the main salesman for Nudie in Stockholm, its actually the top of Slim Jim with a slimmer leg opening... He showed me a sample the other day and top looks just like Slim Jim, leg opening like Even Steven.

So basically the Average Joe is just like the even steven but with a slightly bigger bottom opening....hope it comes in selvedge. cause the E.S. doesn't.

^^^

The Masa version of the E.S will be selvage- 100% Japanese including production.

I should have them at www.contextclothing.com by the end of the month.

I'm taking pre-orders for them now.

I don't think that there's any pictures yet. I've been waiting and checking the Nudie site for sometime now and all there that's been updated in the Even Steven. Although these fits are scheduled to to come out as part of the S/S 07 line, so that means any day now we should see an up date.

im just not a nudie fan in general, i think some of their fits are nice but i just think there is some better quality stuff for the price alot of times. but again they are at the front of the line when it comes to fits 95% of the time.