NYC Rooftop Ghetto BBQ - Today! (April 14, 2007)

sidneylo

Hah. Figures we're all too lazy to fucking properly organize this. Anyway, I'm afraid whatever troops I've gathered could be improved upon. We got a handful of people (and a surprise or two.)

If you're in the NYC area, give me a call at... four one 5 seven two 2 two nine 4 zero.

It's going to be by Tompkins Square Park. Bring your a friend or another sufu member if you know em. All high peened associates are welcomed!

Cheers.

We met up at a restaurant in the city .. it was myself, sid, crillz, rirawin, satanomendeath, dc rev, and dryice.

Rev had to bounce, rest of us went to a couple stores .. we checked out 45 RPM, Cloak, BiG, and Opening Ceremony. Stayed at BiG the longest, everyone was trying on shit, but I didn't tempt myself since I recently got a pair of Diors.

Darkanimal met up with us and everyone else went out to eat but I had to leave early for my friend's b-day dinner.

i wouldve been there, but i ended up sleeping 'til 4PM after seeing the Klaxons @ Studio B on Fri. night with mr. 'nazi' and my BITCH*.

*fuck all Imus and 'black people say it in music!' dickriders.

i wouldve been there, but i ended up sleeping 'til 4PM after seeing the Klaxons @ Studio B on Fri. night with mr. 'nazi' and my BITCH*.

*fuck all Imus and 'black people say it in music!' dickriders.

Hey omc, lemme know when you're around--maybe you'd want to grab a bite with me (and rira while he's still in the States)?

Hey omc, lemme know when you're around--maybe you'd want to grab a bite with me (and rira while he's still in the States)?

i'll shoot you a txt message some time soon, i always forget there's a bunch of you at NYU.

that aren't DCREV.

can i meet Crillz, too?

Anyone who wants to kick it just give me a holler or a text.

i'll shoot you a txt message some time soon, i always forget there's a bunch of you at NYU.

that aren't DCREV.

can i meet Crillz, too?

Mmmhmmm. He's around. You two can be the new bonnie and clyde.

I will be in NYC on the 28th and hopefully through to the 29th, I know rirawin isn't supposed to be in town, but this is my official heads up.

Oh yeah, and Sid got some good shots for that Worst WAYWT Street thread ..

Hahahahahaha

Sorry though guys the photos are going to be held for a more proper release in the near future.

Notesee I may have to hook up with you again sometime later if you can get down to Manhatty for a proper portrait. The one I took was a bit too impromptu.

Hahahahahaha

Sorry though guys the photos are going to be held for a more proper release in the near future.

Damn it man, I wanna see 'em, Rira's photos too, I think he got a couple candid shots of all of us hanging out in front of some of the shops.

Notesee I may have to hook up with you again sometime later if you can get down to Manhatty for a proper portrait. The one I took was a bit too impromptu.

Sounds good, I'm gonna be in the city Friday to do some shit for my school, if I have free time later in the evening, I'll hit you up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...