accessories? jewelry?

Guest Airjamie

i think The Flathead makes some jewlery that looks sweet. although i have never seen them in person, they seem to be some dope shiet.

2nd has a huge collection of Flathead jewels.....

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/2nd/br-fh-r/fh-741-01-r.html

someone cop me 10 of these from 2nd so i can put them round a chain to wear and i'll give rep.

fh-eg-p-l-02.jpg

i think The Flathead makes some jewlery that looks sweet. although i have never seen them in person, they seem to be some dope shiet.

2nd has a huge collection of Flathead jewels.....

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/2nd/br-fh-r/fh-741-01-r.html

someone cop me 10 of these from 2nd so i can put them round a chain to wear and i'll give rep.

fh-eg-p-l-02.jpg

I'm pretty sure 2nd ships directly to North America if you really want to order that from them.

aforementioned georg jensen, of course.

but other than that i tend to gravitate towards modern museum art shops. i like clean simple unique design... and they are always filled with just that.

also any sort of earthy organic jewelry, i usually go around pike place market and find great pieces.

CON go for so much cheaper here (Brisbane). The rect. slabs bracelet (Skulls are so passe bracelet) goes for A$130, and the cubic pendant with chain goes for A$173. We've got a couple of the new tees as well, they go for A$110 I think... oh wells....

CON go for so much cheaper here (Brisbane). The rect. slabs bracelet (Skulls are so passe bracelet) goes for A$130, and the cubic pendant with chain goes for A$173. We've got a couple of the new tees as well, they go for A$110 I think... oh wells....

do you work in a shop that sells CON? if so, do you ship internationally?

if not...

i wonder if anyone is willing to do pickups....

Powerhaus fucking broke into my house, I've been building big black triangles (mine are larger) for a photoshoot for like a month.

Fuck, I even printed a triangle shirt like two months ago.

edit: I should probably mention that I most likely subconciously stole the idea from someone else, so feel free to post "oh yeah, well these guys did it way back in 1912 posts or whatever."

Guest Airjamie

I forget who said it but in a de stijil book someone said something to the effect of (in my terms) "theo von doesburg invented the cube in 1910, we can all be really glad he didnt copyright it because if he did the entire 20th century would be fucked".

On that note, if you print more triangle tees, i will gladly buy some. Ive been looking for someone who can put some destijil and lothar schreyer designs onto shirts for me, shit would kill everything.

On that note, if you print more triangle tees, i will gladly buy some. Ive been looking for someone who can put some destijil and lothar schreyer designs onto shirts for me, shit would kill everything.

yeah, more of us need to share the things we make/print/shit out/vomit up/etc.

i would gladly pay for and proudly wear a Servo2000 original.

in other news, i couldn't possibly be more in love with the new Powerhaus collection. i don't even care that their prices are up by 20 bucks across the

board- then again, these pieces seem much more involved and intricate

than their previous work.

these are the only pieces of jewellery i will ever wear, all of them have been hand crafted by artisians in India

img1245ll6.jpg

img1248fz5.jpg

the larger one is a icon of Shiva's Trident (Hindu God) and the other is a Rudrakhsha which is essentially a Hindu prayer bead...its also been attached with silver fastenings. My mom got them both for me near Varanasi, in Northern India

the next two...one is a Ganesha the other is an Om...i wear it because in Hindu religion, Ganesha is the remover of obstacles (amongst other things) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha..my dad bought me the Ganesha at a temple in Bombay....i wear the om sign because its a universal Hindu sign, and i think it complements the tarnished Ganesha quite nicely

img1249yi6.jpg

img1250zp7.jpg

you're opinions are appreciated

• 2 weeks later...