accessories? jewelry?

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie
This Chronicles of Nowhere stuff is fucking amazing. I need to buy this stuff.

I need to buy all of this stuff.

These pieces are incredible:

picture6yi3.pngpicture5ts0.pngpicture4fe8.png

I've got a thing for geometry and cubism, what can I say.

Ive got a giant hardon for pretty much everything related to de stijil (not the fucking white stripes album) so this shit is a no-brainer.

no, imma thousandaire.

also huge tool who likes to waste away my money on superficial shiet,

just like the most of you guys.

that's the whole point of this forum after all, isn't it?

I like to think that someone other than me has strived to find some more meaning in their presence here and their actions than that.

You could be right, though. I haven't decided yet.

The stuff that ive had experience with: I really like Alex+Chloe and at HUB Clothing in Scottsdale they had this other jewelery brand that had a bunch of stuff in sterling silver and 14k gold, i really liked their designs. They had a little grenade, and an L, A, N and a Y. They had other stuff but i dont remember. Anybody know the brand (andrewfuncrew you go to ASU right? have you seen them?)

From this thread: I really like Powerhaus and the one aussie brand

Might I just mention that I am very dissapointed to find that one that Aussie brand is almost prohibitively expensive.

Balls.

after looking at their unhelpful site i found an online store that stocks them through myspace

http://www.pitbullmansion.com/collections/accessories

and yes they are kinda pricey the tees are 120$aud ...

I wear no jewelry except a me&ro om bracelet. I am looking for a necklace though, but I can't find anything I like, I want black (oxidized silver chain maybe?) but everything I come across is too hipster or fashiony. I'm pretty simple/minimal, any suggestions?

these are brands featured in current issue of nylon

http://www.completetechnique.com/

http://www.hoon-paris.com/us.html

http://www.subversivejewelry.com/

http://www.bingbangjewelry.com/

and there is a whole page about the chronicles of never

"... Moody says, citing 'geometrics, big Manga dreams, M.C. Escher, architecture, and the space in space' as inspiration for the clearly mathematical looking pieces which include hollowed out cubes and pyramids suspended from industrial looking chains."

I like the skulls are so passe shirt by the way.

Subversive Jewely make interesting pieces, I was planning on copying one of their designs recently- it was a men's scarf where both of the ends were wrapped in long silver chain, creating a 'handle' on each side, and sealed with wax. It cost 225 dollars, but by my estimation, the supplies would only run me 50 bucks tops, and would take maybe 2 hours to make. I still want to do this, but I'll probably bust it out for next Fall.

Antique jewelry is dandy, but finding good quality antique pieces that don't scream out

"vintage!!" is difficult some times, especially for people who aren't particularly fond of wearing jewelry in the first place. I do believe that branded jewelry by 'big name' labels is kind of a joke, but supporting independent jewelry designers, I think, is nothing but positive.

Servo, I can't speak for your area, but I know of several jewelers here in NYC that make custom pieces. Whether or not they could imitate a Chronicles of Never piece is probably an individual sort of deal, but the pieces don't seem too difficult to execute. Bring a picture of what you want and talk it over with the jeweler, let them know your price range and the actual cost of the item you're after- most often, they'll

work with you to turn out a similar piece at a lower cost than what you'd normally pay.

If you have any trouble, let me know and if I have some spare time one day I'll try to shop around for you and see what a couple of places over here can pull off.

People on here may be less into "traditional" pieces, but The Little king in NYC is an excellent place for reasonably priced custom work, and their friendly as fuck. Their Celtic silver work is exemplary, and their more modern stuff is nice as well. I need me one a them crown rings next time I have a finger and a few bills free.

http://www.littlekingjewelry.com/

If anyone is really interested in Chronicles of Never and can't shell out the scrills to get it from Australia, I've got a tasty morsel...

P1000296.jpg

P1000294.jpg

Found these while I was doing my usual foraging through the metal jungle today.

I'm giving Servo2000 first refusal on one of them, since he really dug CON-

but who the fuck cares about that when you can have a Onemancult original?

If Servo passes, then I've got two to get rid of.

I have a variety of chain lengths and styles that I can provide with the pendants,

your choice.

Pendant alone: $30 shipped (US only, talk to me if yr somewhere else)

Necklace : $35 shipped (ditto)

Get with de-program. Cultpop owns some awesome Onemancult stylized chunks of metal, and I think there are photos of pieces I've made floating around the board somewhere. I think the thread had "necklace" in the title. You do the homework.

If anyone is really interested in Chronicles of Never and can't shell out the scrills to get it from Australia, I've got a tasty morsel...

P1000296.jpg

P1000294.jpg

I have a variety of chain lengths and styles that I can provide with the pendants,

your choice.

Get with de-program. Cultpop owns some awesome Onemancult stylized chunks of metal, and I think there are photos of pieces I've made floating around the board somewhere. I think the thread had "necklace" in the title. You do the homework.

So you're making these now or are these just scraps of whatever that you found...?

Sorry I'm sounding stupid, I can't read.

So you're making these now or are these just scraps of whatever that you found...?

Sorry I'm sounding stupid, I can't read.

I didn't make them myself, I found them through an antique jewelry dealer that I know personally who lets me pick over certain things before he auctions them off...

I make a lot of jewelry from findings and antique bits etcetera, or I get people to cast things for me (which I don't do so often, cause it costs dough.)

Anyway, the pendants here are in exceedingly good shape and need a loving home.

your choice.

could you make a cube by any chance...i would buy a nice solid cube for sure

Annnnnnd they're off----

congrats to an anonymous buyer filled with kvltic hatred for mankind who picked one of these babies up.

the other one is still awaiting a certain someone's right to say yay/nay first, otherwise,

the 1st lucky bastard to ask gets it.

and no, i can't make cubes, unless you want to pay me a lot more money to have a custom cast made. but, if i ever find a nice solid cube, i'll let you know.

• 1 month later...

my only accessories are my eyeglasses (guess you can say those are necessary for me) and my Omega PO. If you are a gentleman, try to keep it simple.