accessories? jewelry?

Guest Airjamie

^ I like those feather rings a lot.

I recently got the DH "We ruled the world" bronze necklace I'd been lusting after for months, and I love it even though the pendant is a little smaller than expected and the chain is about an inch shorter than ideal for me.

(Photo not mine)

CIMG2323.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Im looking for a ring that has a style similar to those of Werkstatt:Munchen. I would just buy a W:M ring but I can seem to find a place online that sells them. Anyone know where I can either buy some or a brand that sells some similar to theres.

Check out this one:

http://www.stylebop.com/designer/werkstatt_muenchen.html?myArea=women

Good luck

• 2 months later...

really feelin this HOBO bracelet

58977829.jpg

probably make a diy version, would cord like this work?

http://beadaholique.amazonwebstore.com/Japanese-Premium-Waxed-Cotton-Necklace-or/M/B00113UCV2.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

also, on that animal tip, i have acquired 2 little antlers (each about 7 inches in length... is this too long?)

what cord/rope/chain would be best to mount these on?

You can take a look at the link in my sig.. let me know if you need anything, I'll put out a coupon for sufu users. Also - got a new shipment of bracelets in last week, so once it gets back from the studio, we'll have some new stuff.

How's everyone feeling about Alex + Chloe's new stuff?

I liked the first collection they put out a while back. Their work has really gained traction (getting e-mails from them regularly, now), but I'm not entirely sold on the designs.

Clients seem to still be liking them, though..

I don't have better images, so I can't say what exactly it is.

But for me it looks like a simple silver "washer" with some kind of (leather?) string.

I thought some of you maybe knew where to get this.

Of course you always could make something similar on your own. But I would prefer a quality one...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...