accessories? jewelry?

Guest Airjamie

Im looking for something along these lines. I have been looking high and low to no avail and these are sold out.

I know alex and chloe do similar things but Im not too into most of the stuff.

any ideas?

zkfr.jpg

10xg8jp.jpg

edit- I could take or leave the name. leaning more towards leave.

• 2 weeks later...
interesting, although some are exactly the same as previous seasons

Yeah that's what I thought. I like the flag kind of ones, but they look like they could cause damage with the pointy edges. Think I like the look of the leather ones with the things that look like tetris pieces!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bumping this for ideas on a nice bracelet/wristlet that incorporates both leather and metal, or just anything nice in general.

I have the geller rope bracelet, which is really nice, but its too big for my wrist(Will be up for sale soon)

• 2 weeks later...

I did a search to see if this has been posted and didn't see anything, but I just saw the Fall/Winter Phenomenal Beyond Description range and I was definitely impressed. Quality looks up to par for the price and the concept is interesting. All made using US currency from 1964 and earlier I think?

PBD02240225RESIZED.jpg

PBD0083RESIZED.jpg

PBD-0347RESIZED.jpg

PBD-0343RESIZED.jpg

PBD-0260RESIZED.jpg

Looks interesting, but the only place I could find online with any actual prices was here (they do ship to the US): http://www.arica.jp/en/b/pc/Search.html?mthd=06&BC=PBA01&SC=0V2&SST=0&aid=&aid2=&aid3=&A=&B=&C=&D=

The prices are nuts, though. $600+ for a necklace with a pendant made out of quarters hammered into an octagon...

Holy fuck... I've been calling some of their US stockists to try and get some of their stuff... I figured some of it would be $200 AT MOST. lmao... I guess that is why no one carries their shit.. nobody wants to pay $500 for some melted quarters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...