accessories? jewelry?

Guest Airjamie

• 1 month later...
Guest chemi

in search of some wrissssssst accessories, and also considering a necklace of some sort, but definitely DO NOT want to overdo it.

never paid attention to much of the jurius accessories (only thing i remember are black skulls from last season) but i like this:

1116_jul_acc_d.jpg

clap clap clap

for the reals though

hit up some antique shops or something, or lurk around, there's always somethiing cool available if you look hard enough.

and if it's not black enough when you find it, paint it black.

i mean, it's fine if you don't want to. it's just finding what you're looking for and then buying it is often a bit harder than making what you want straight up

• 2 weeks later...

I recently "recent purchased" this:

2556698198_c6da5b28de.jpg

and browsing through this thread I noticed that OMC called it a long time ago...

http://www.driftwoodskull.com/

The driftwood skull rings are really interesting pieces, if only for the fact that they're hand carved from actual driftwood.

However, contrary to popular belief they're not actually hand carved from actual driftwood, it's cast in a resin they developed that looks just like driftwood.

Making it cheaper and more durable.

But it had me fooled too when I first saw it at Odin.

I recently "recent purchased" this:

2556698198_c6da5b28de.jpg

and browsing through this thread I noticed that OMC called it a long time ago...

However, contrary to popular belief they're not actually hand carved from actual driftwood, it's cast in a resin they developed that looks just like driftwood.

Making it cheaper and more durable.

But it had me fooled too when I first saw it at Odin.

Whats the retail on those if you dont mind me asking? Ive recently developed an uncontrolable urge to buy a skull ring, and the current garni ones are too tacky looking with all those crystals.

I was pretty sure some of the driftwood were really made of wood, quite surprising...

I wear:

Margiela feather ring

S2A 2 finger ring (the small ones, look like two plain rings)

Ugo Cacciatori leaf ring with stone

Greg Wolf leather bracelet with metal feather

Conclusion: I like feathers.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm almost positive that there was a run of those driftwood rings that were made from actual driftwood with a protective coating. the resin models that hit stores afterwards were a wider run that included several different, non-wood colors. and then yeah, there are the silver.

I was pretty sure some of the driftwood were really made of wood, quite surprising...

I wear:

Margiela feather ring

S2A 2 finger ring (the small ones, look like two plain rings)

Ugo Cacciatori leaf ring with stone

Greg Wolf leather bracelet with metal feather

Conclusion: I like feathers.

haha i'm with you. ugo leaf ring, ugo leaf wallet, goro's feather ring, goro's feather necklaces