Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

• 2 weeks later...

true i like the artist dennis hopper. he was multitalented and a very dedicated artist in many ways. just like that guy, pity he died. i was lucky enough to run into him while he was in vienna in 2001. wish i had a camera with me.

true i like the artist dennis hopper. he was multitalented and a very dedicated artist in many ways. just like that guy, pity he died. i was lucky enough to run into him while he was in vienna in 2001. wish i had a camera with me.

He also stayed with David Bowie, at the time Bowie was out of his mind on cocaine in LA, watching endless Nazi newsreel footage, reading books on Himmler's search for the Holy Grail, and planning UFO Movies. Iggy Pop was there for much of the time, too.

WOUld love to have been a fly on the wall when those three got rappin'...

sounds like a great story. well hopper had a 6th sense of meeting interesting people througout his life. reading a hopper biography way back when i was in my teens was the best anti hard drugs book to read. that guy was literally out of his mind in the mid 70 to the early 80s. there is an awesome documentary on hopper made by a german guy for arte in 2001.

• 2 weeks later...