Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this pic would be better in the vintage workwear thread i think, but still. check out the nice le tag , and the grizzly jacket on the second guy ( a bit blurry though)

9d609a429c7bf7e8_large

09853222f1b86f60_large

The grizzly picture is very cool. I am having that jacket made for me by Aero right now. Modified to look pretty much just like that. Sleeve straps, collar strap and a shawl collar. Can't wait to get it, but it will be awhile yet...

Hi Fardin,

He does look scary but ya gotta love the awesome cuffs he sporting.

All's good with me. Finally gave the Real McCoy Lee 101B's their first cold water wash and they're looking sweet. They were going on five months wear on and off so were definitely ripe for a wash. Happily they didn't loose much indigo and they're good to go for another five months wear. Can't speak highly enough about the denim RM's used for these Lee's!

Hope all is well with you!

• 3 weeks later...

That reminds me of some pics of me that were taken for a spoof magazine article 20 or so years back, wearing a huge doorknocker hanging from my belt.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2133046#post2133046

See post 4203.