Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

The footwear was so much better back in the days, nearly every kid on these pictures are wearing som great well-worn boots. Today in Sweden with it's poor range it seems nearly impossible to find a pair of decent boots in a store, even in the capital city and the bigger cities.

Great chukkas!

P15562.jpg

He looks like he stepped out of a Beck video...

Thank you for the photos, I loved the working people shots the best, and I almost wonder how it would be possible to step into someones work environment today and snap photos, unless you came from Discovery Channel with a camera crew...

P01726.jpg33 501 with cinchback cut off? Well, I know that his jeans wasn't named 33 501, but I guess the 33 501 is the nearest today-existing jeans to those in the picture.

EDIT: First when I saw that there was no stitching on the backpockets I just thought it's because hard wear, but maybe it's another brand?

33 501 with cinchback cut off? Well, I know that his jeans wasn't named 33 501, but I guess the 33 501 is the nearest today-existing jeans to those in the picture.

EDIT: First when I saw that there was no stitching on the backpockets I just thought it's because hard wear, but maybe it's another brand?

the red tab is missing aswell.. i suppose they are not levis..

• 5 weeks later...
^That top pic is too good in so many ways! I can only hope for a waywt pic like that one day!

The bottom one make me want to save those kids(?)

+1, the last photo is fucked up, they were probably working 14 hr days too...

More photos:

26025u.jpg

George Grantham Bain

1a34669r.jpg

Delano

1a34701v.jpg

Delano