supertalk6
axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

Woodlot is le dope.

Also, Supreme this Saturday as well as the OVO varsity jacket drop. And I'm at Richmond. Gonna be crazy.

Exact same but we got the all black and the red/white/black version. Retail should be the same. More details on Thursday/Friday.

I know this has probably been asked but where is a good place to have some denim repairs to my jeans. The crotch is blowing. I know studio kim is good for alterations but i have never had serious denim repairs done with them.

anyone know of any bespoke tailors who actually still cut the garments themselves? a lot of them in the city contract it out now... t.i.a.

she a beautiful ice

a_6CZ2JaEuc

very nice. where 2 cop size 50.

sorry sirs, this OVO varsity is very rare and only comes in 42, aubrey's size

I know this has probably been asked but where is a good place to have some denim repairs to my jeans. The crotch is blowing. I know studio kim is good for alterations but i have never had serious denim repairs done with them.

i'm happy with the job kim did on my crotch (EHHHHH!!!) when my evisus blew out last year. although she has a 'wash before handing in denim' policy that i'm pretty sure is because of the sufu denim bros from toronto

hey toronto, anybody want something from the wings and horns sale? no need to pay insane proxy fees, will be in vancouver visiting family for a few days starting tomorrow.

Nomad(the shop) is getting some of the S/S 12 samples from W+H as well. Coming in a few weeks, apparently.

so why is the OVO x Roots varsity featuring the canadian flag in a much darker contrast to the US one? I mean, I get that Drizzy refuses to call Toronto anything other than "the city that he's from", but jesus. talk about a separatist movement. and i guess he identifies with his jamaican father (who left him) more than his mother, whom he's still very close too? just saying. (flag of jamaica as opposed to Israel/star of David)

OVO+Roots-Brand-Jacket-8.jpg

(with that said, jacket is pretty damn nice, but i could never wear anything with the US flag on it)

hey toronto, anybody want something from the wings and horns sale? no need to pay insane proxy fees, will be in vancouver visiting family for a few days starting tomorrow.

them gray wool pants in size 30

Thanks for the food tips guys. Also wanting suggestions for sushi, Chinese, dim sum, Viet, steak, Italian. And I know you mofos like to drink. Where are some good spots to get a buzz on? Preferably places close to downtown.

^

best nigiri in toronto is zen in scarborough. best omakase set course is sushi kaji in etobicoke imo.

best dim sum downtown is crown princess imo. uptown in richmond

hill/markham go to ambassador, casa victoria etc. they're all about the same

Don't drink at the drake unless your really hurtin for ideas.

Black hoof cocktail bar for chillin nights, beaconsfield on weekdays, stay on Dundas over the weekend for slightly less offensive nightlife. Camp 4/unlovable/etc. But if you're a raging d-bag, you'll love anything queen/lower ossington on a Saturday.

In other news, who's been to Chicago lately? I'm going over new years for the first time and I need some advice.

i was in chicago last winter but the only things i can tell you are where to get a burrito as long as your forearm and how to get miserably lost driving around

Anyone have any experience with Speakeasy Tattoo or another legit shop that does walk ins... In the mood to get something done and don't wait for ages.

daniel at pearl harbour does walkins mon - wed from 2 - 5. does all my stuff, he's awesome.

heard good things about speakeasy too.

daniel at pearl harbour does walkins mon - wed from 2 - 5. does all my stuff, he's awesome.

heard good things about speakeasy too.

thats good to know, thats not dan ennis is it?

i have only heard good things about him. i love everything that dave glantz has done for me so i go to him for anything that involves planning but my right arm is just going to be my random arm. when i get the urge i will get anyone good who wants to do something on it.