axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

Just heard from my buyer and it looks the Heritage Research stuff is arriving tomorrow and should be up at the store by the end of the day and online Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks Clopek... I want to see that Veiliance stuff in person.

true, that stone island shit is whatsup tho

will kill a baby for that tech blazer

can someone send all the rich mainlander azns back cause they're copping everything i want at retail in s/xs. this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

teksavvy sucks to start up with but once you're running they're awesome. unltd bandwidth status

+1 on the teksavvy. it might be easier to switch if you are already with rogers too because teksavvy uses their system. you won't have to buy a new router if you own the rogers one either because they use the same one for the most part.

you mean modem? i think rogers requires us to return the modem upon cancelling the internet

unlimited bandwidth sounds good hmm

you mean modem? i think rogers requires us to return the modem upon cancelling the internet

unlimited bandwidth sounds good hmm

sorry yeah modem. i think you can buy them with rogers as well so there might be one kicking around. yeah because rogers hates teksavvy they don't share information with them so you can download all you want and even though some plans have limits they never will find out.

Heritage Research is now available in our store. The stuff is super nice and really well made. Swing by and check it out. Here is a quick little sampling of what we got.

IMG_1849.JPG

IMG_1852.JPGIMG_1853.JPGIMG_1854.JPGIMG_1864.JPG

teksavvy sucks to start up with but once you're running they're awesome. unltd bandwidth status

I'm on that teksavvy and I couldnt agree more. Switched from rogers to tek

DON'T GET ME FUCKIN' STARTED. My private messages went banonkers after that post. People want to be in my band and shit.

Gonna go chill w/ white bitches near dovercourt/queen. IN? Call me.

do you guys know any place that does red brick resoles? nick's can't seem to get any from their suppliers.

Hey guys, sorry to shit up your thread, but I couldn't find a general Toronto one. Heading to the city with the gf in about a week. Here's my list so far:

Shopping

Nomad

Sydney’s

Klaxon Howl

Dutil

Oliver Spencer

Jonathan + Olivia

Kensington Market

Motoretta

TNT

Uncle Otis

Holt Renfrew

Eating

Drinking

Drake

Thompson

Sights/Activities

Leafs game

ROM

AGO

Shows

Noel Gallagher

Any suggestions? Thanks!

+woodlot

only go to the original guu, don't like the new one.

j, just saw your post. i love white bitches, i love you, i am sad i missed out on all that.

Food: Guu(Church), Stockyards, Porchetta and Co, County General, Campagnolo(get the burrata dish -- fucking crack).

sup liam

sup reinard

Sup Aaron

Food: Guu(Church), Stockyards, Porchetta and Co, County General, Campagnolo(get the burrata dish -- fucking crack).

Throw in that Golden Turtle (if you're into pho) while you're at it and also try Burger Priest (to satisfy any burg cravings). So far, a good list for someone visiting

How was the Halloween party Jay?

Party was awesome. Got fucked up and drunk with about 75% of the bar being my people and made some good $.

Harbord Room.

Get their sous vide rib eye. un sane.