axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

Do you guys know if there are stores in town that carry undercover (menswear) ?

Do you guys know if there are stores in town that carry undercover (menswear) ?

no uc in toronto

smokin a j, heading down to nomad for jeans.

guessing apc new standards aren't on sale?

nomad is open right?

hey does anyone know where I can exchange US money for Canadian? Like through a bank account or something?

I heard that I can just use the atm with my Chase credit card is that true? o.o Thanks

You should be able to use your credit card on ATMs for the day, and then just head to a bank when they open tomorrow.

anyone have any deets on on large bachelor or one bedroom apartments let me know... looking to move sooner rather than later.

after all this time i don't really know what sean's avatar is

it's clearly a Mishka shirt

(10)

same, tryin to get a place on St Clair

there are tonnes of places right around bathurst and st claire.

Pride parade summarized:

Much ado about nothing.

Rob ford doesn't care about straight people who pretend to be gay to get hetero-laid!

https://toronto.bixi.com/

this bixi shit has me interested. 95$ for a year. first 30 mins of each trip is free, 1.50$ if you wanna go for an hour. that's kinda dope...

we need a toronto sufu bixi bike meetup.

Hate those fuckin' things. Great concept but I hate riding around when there's an entourage of slow-ass bixi bikers with bad road etiquette.

It's a good program that you'd never catch me using. I'm glad it's there though.

i fucked with bixi a couple times at like 4 am when i wanted to get home from the market without taking a cab, and i didn't have my bike set up. it's great for that kind of thing but i would much rather just own a bike than rely on it on any kind of regular basis

The bike depots just aren't accessible for locals. If you live in the core you can walk, if you're slightly outside, you're fucked. If you're a tourist, it's incredible. They need a more off-subway friendly system. Niggas in the finance district are too baller to cycle so don't put them there. If Bellwoods doesn't constitute a hub over anywhere else in the city, the city's straight fuckin up. I foresee this program not growing to where it needs to be because Ford would rather put more gas stations downtown than solve a traffic dillema.

i was always under the impression the main drive behind installing them was tourist use , i never really thought about myself or anyone that lives here using them.

Lies. This is your rationale because you just bought a fixie. Hipster.

P.s. Miss you.

nah it's my rationale because my experience with bixi's was seeing buttloads of touristes on them in paris. i just kinda assumed toronto was going for the same thing.

you work friday?

bixi's can be good for locals as well. just yesterday i walked from yonge/bloor to yonge/queen then back up to yonge/college. if i had a bixi i wouldn't have a blister on my right foot's big toe.

they just need to expand both east and west instead of just covering the core. like if they had depots going as far as woodbine or some shit, all the ppl that live near the beaches and work in the core could grab a bixi. same goes from west to core as well.

The last thing I want is cats dumb enough to live in the beaches having access to the real world though. You bout to fuck up my whole everything if that happens. I pray gas gets infinity tomes more expensive just to curb that shit. I'll declare jihad on rob ford if they bixi out beaches, straight up.

I am at Queen today. Threw a party at Crawford last night. Bring me water(gun).

Also, Nomad is on heavy sale right now, guys.

50% off seasonal gear. 60% on jackets/knits. Sale is ongoing to make room for fall. New shit starts shipping in August.

Anywhere in Toronto stock Converse First String?

Looking for the converse x hideout

Also, Nomad is on heavy sale right now, guys.

50% off seasonal gear. 60% on jackets/knits. Sale is ongoing to make room for fall. New shit starts shipping in August.

shiet, I'll be sure to stop by