TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

• 5 months later...

Anyone into photography? I'm trying to step up my street style and general fashun photography skills and would really enjoy doing a walkaround shoot with a couple of y'all. If anyone here's a studio photographer I would love to come help out, lift stuff and do general bitch work as I get to see you in action.

I've been into photography for 4 years but after finally getting a taste of getting paycheques for doing it, I can see now that it's something I seriously wanna be doing for a living.

example of my recent stuff

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

^ I still go to her but ask her nicely if she could personally repair it for me. Idk if magic tailor is still doing the damn thing but I remember he always did a pretty decent job. Close to the eaton centre.

yall talking about denim repair? anyone vouch for this place? i got a crotch blowout that needs some work.. last i heard studio kim was the best place but i havent needed shit done in like 2 years

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, been in Toronto for a couple months (accepted a job here), but haven't had a chance to meet to many people (outside of some finance bros) since I am often gone week-ends to visit the gf in NYC. Have met so many people through SuFu over the years so was thinking perhaps some of you might be interested in a meetup of some kind. let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I work downtown-east (near the water though) and can meet up somewhere close by after 7

Been so busy at work so have not had time to do much social things, but perhaps we could do thursday post work drinks soon. perhaps september 10? (I would do sooner but will be travelling this week and the next)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...