axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

i will sell you them

there's a little tiny catch in the fabric, hence the low low price. i'll put up some pics later.

also, fun story about blackstock:

i went to Mac with a kid from blackstock, his name was blake. he told me a lot of stories about drunk driving and stealing cars from junkyards and shooting at them and shit like that. standard hick shit.

then i was in a dentist's office one day and i read a Macleans article about these two kids from Blackstock who, up until high school, were kept in cages by their parents. they went to school with other kids, but when they came home they were forbidden from urinating or defecating, they were denied meals, and they slept in cribs with locked cages over top.

after this all finally came out and the children removed from the home, they recounted horrifying stories of abuse. one of them was terrified of lightning, so his parents would throw him out during storms and lock him outside until morning. if they defecated in their cages they were horribly beaten, so they frequently had to eat their feces to avoid beatings. awful, cruel, evil shit.

I got back from the dentist and told Blake about what I'd read. He said "Oh yeah, I remember that. I went to highschool with them. We kinda picked on them a lot cuz they were fucking weirdos."

That was all he had to say. He didn't really believe the extent of the abuse when I told him about the article.

http://newsdurhamregion.com/article/22373

(I can't find the original but here's one)

allens is a pretty good burger. now allens calamari.. thats some shit

they also have one of the best patios around

allens is a pretty good burger. now allens calamari.. thats some shit

they also have one of the best patios around

Yeah, I like Allen's...I'm just rarely on the Danforth.

Great patio, solid beer selection, awesome burgers.

clo, gonna have a pretty nice draft menu at snakes up by the end of next month, even a beer with some cilantro in it especially for you (0)

I think priest broke my heart cause I had in n out expectations and that's pretty unfair to hold anyone to that standard.

straight goods, i had in n out when i was in san fran a couple months ago, and priest > in n out.

White Space: Additional 20-30% off lowest marked price.

And really Sean? Priest > In n Out?

I guess I'll have to make that trip out to Queen East then. Been missing In n Out since I went to Vegas.

5tan you beat me to it. Was just about to mention the additional discount at the white space. I just picked up the geller seconds sweatpants last night.

Also 40-60% off seasonal gear @ Nomad. Holla.

Just an FYI. There is one more pair of white achilles low size 44 at holts (bloor) on sale for $259. There are also a couple of pairs of brown cap toes ($259)and one pair of CP black oxfords size 45 ($329).

Okay. So i went to Burger's Priest tonight. Was pretty good. Definitely one of the best I've had in the city.

Guess I'll need the 6x6 next time.

I want those Unis shorts from Nomad, Im just so lazy though.

xewo: does Nomad have the Geller Marcello sunglasses in Dark Brown in store?

N caps, no. Marcello's, maybe. Call Queen -- I'm off today.

Stan, come visit. Miss you homie. (3)

Edit: might have the N caps but there's maybe one size left in them. All of our hats have been $25 for the last two months though.

If you had exactly 1 day to yourself in Toronto and wanted to spoil yourself absolutely rotten with price being no object, what is the absolute pinnacle of ballin ass alone time you could get up to in this city?

not the most trendy place but it would definitely involve renting out the big room in the Barbarian's wine cellar for extremely expensive and rare wine with a group of my 20 closest friends... and the steaks are pretty damn perfect too.

never heard of this place. sounds awesome.

do i have to stay in toronto? cuz i'd probably go back to cambridge to be honest. rent a ferrari or an aston and drive home with the top down and go to langdon hall to sit in a sauna and get insane massages and shit, then eat at their insanely well reviewed restaurant and drink amazing wine.

honestly i may go to cambridge these weekend and do exactly that

http://www.langdonhall.ca/dining_tastingmenu.htm

(butter basted lobster served with a white cote du rhone? yesplz)

we said "alone" right, cuz otherwise i'd get a hotel room and have the stockyards cater a party

NESK I tried to ball out this weekend with a girl and what I came up with was two nights at hotel

used the room to bone and drink wine etc

then takeout stockyards to eat in bed lol

then harbord street for dinner and live music on queen west

I've had a enough friends die due to oxy. I'll pass on that habit. Hazleton for drinks is gay, just cause I'm not into gold digging maniquins. Ive aten at splendido too many times to think it's still actually reputable. I'm thinking more along the lines of Russian sauna then a bottle of krug with the soviets. Maybe a $79 steak for two (for one, though) at buca. Barbarians is a good call. I may have a favor to call in there.

barberians is never a bad idea. well, i guess if you have no money it is, but if you're trying to ball... fuck it. where do you even get a favour to call in there? i gotta get in on your hustle.

oxys can suck it though. fuck that noise

if i was you i would just order a swiss chalet feast and make them deliver it to me in my bed (which as of today is just a mattress on the floor). and i'd dial a bottle of whiskey. possibly a masseuse, and drug dealer, or a drug dealing masseuse. basically i just wouldn't stand up

How's about we ball out on jalepeno hot dogs with neon cheese and the shoot semi automatic weapons whilst celebrating our nations birthday by spending money abroad? This is no longer an option. If it happens, when we get back over the border, we can eat mushrooms and hang out on Clifton hill in niagara falls and buy the worst t shirts ever! Well stash some four Loko and throw the cans at Japanese people.

thems suicide words, homie. you gon self asphyxiate shortly after saying that shit out loud.

after all this time i don't really know what sean's avatar is

Anyone want to buy my Supreme x Schott Perfecto? Size Large. BNWT $750 CDN OBO. This thing is too heavy to ship. I would prefer a local pickup. Homi and xewo will cosign that I wont rape you and steal your cash.

Come at me bro.

supreme-schott-jacket-0.jpg

A+++ seller. Will do business with again.

..But really, buy this fucking jacket.