axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

I will buy you moderately priced dinners for no return cost at all, M. I'll be at Richmond tomorrow and Thursday. Just got restocked on my skulls so I'll have the bracelets done for either tomorrow or the day after. Will holla when they're complete.

going to toronto in 2.5 weeks! going to be there for 2 weeks, anyone down to meetup?

also, anything interesting I should be sure to check out?

Will be staying at University of Toronto Area

yo clo i will take you out for some pho but you need to start putting out. real talk.

also, i don't think you understand how much food i can eat within a 10 minute period. a lot.

edit: did a photoshoot for the white room at the bay today, was lolz and kind of terrible. got free gerrar seconds tho

yo bennay

bring it up again closer to the day , prolly something good going on. at very worst it's patio season.

i'm having a party. pm me if you finna roll. goat, doobi - lookin' at yall

When?

Has anyone had alterations done at studio kim before? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

They do good work.

too late, it was the party of the year. like 12 guys drinking 90 tall cans of beer til 7 AM and talking about rap and politics.

Apparently any items purchased in the White Space come with free alterations.

@clopek - ahhhhh well. it's been a hectic few days for me anyway

Free Digable planets/Pharcyde show at Dundas square June 19th.

fuck yeah. getting back into town that day i think, so stoked to see pharcyde

if slimkid isnt with them, im punching booty brown in the kidneys.

my father would be so confused by that sentence.

Funny cuz my mom would be like "word!"

The Pharcyde are kinda boring live

Also, on top of that, you'll find that 96% of the crowd only really knows "Passing Me By" and "Runnin"

And a few people know "What up Fatlip"

but the rest of the time people just stand around.

at least that was my experience when I saw them

yeah but it's free and three blocks from my house so if it's shitty i can leave!

Goat I will harmonize every lyric of Otha fish in you grill then punch it when the beat for ah shit kicks in. Stay away from me if Pharcyde rolls in with a full cast. I will mosh the fuck out of those longboard granola Kensington b boys and spit bacon fat on their vegan dread wax like quentin's on his way with a brand new day. In fact, if anyone wants to go through the crowd straight Ro-sham-boing every idiot in an urban outfitters licensed delicious vinyl t, I'll pay eveyones bail.

I might dig out some late 90s freshjive jawnz and climb on stage and do the biz mark just to show that Pharcyde is forever.

If tre hits his notes on the 'flight of a new love, bay-bay...' outro of she said, everyone within a 20ft radius of me is getting pregnant. Including the dudes.

Goat I will harmonize every lyric of Otha fish in you grill then punch it when the beat for ah shit kicks in. Stay away from me if Pharcyde rolls in with a full cast. I will mosh the fuck out of those longboard granola Kensington b boys and spit bacon fat on their vegan dread wax like quentin's on his way with a brand new day. In fact, if anyone wants to go through the crowd straight Ro-sham-boing every idiot in an urban outfitters licensed delicious vinyl t, I'll pay eveyones bail.

this might be the best thing that has ever happened on the internet

hahahaha NESK is definitely in the 4% of people that actually listen to Pharcyde

sean - fair enough....if its shitty, go home

is pharcyde like a rip off of brokencyde?

30% Off all clothing at Motoretta this weekend and if you spend $200 or more you get a free Fred Perry shoulder bag... FYI

fucking postal strike.... i was supposed to get my new alden cordovan boots in the mail today!

Smoked Meat Deli Duel between Goldin's, Caplansky's and Stockyards on Sunday.

$3 per 3 oz. sandwich.

I got my money on Goldin's.

Duel would connote two opponents. This bout needs don king to straighten shit up. Sandwich fail.

Edit: The showdown will take place at Wychwood Barns from 1p.m. to 5 p.m., and diners will have the chance to sample the goods from all three competitors and then vote for the winner, who will receive the prestigious Deli Duel Trophy (Wolfie's Deli was also scheduled to compete, but ended up pulling out of the event). Other vendors include Kiju Organic Juice ($3), Steam Whistle ($5 a pint), and Tipicular Fixin’s cocktails ($5).

1 week from going to toronto!

Anyone know what there is to do?

Ill be living in the University of Toronto Area, anyone down to meetup?

i'd be down, never met anyone on here in person. i work just west of u of t on college at Motoretta (scooters and clothing). come by some time.

Did anyone go to the topshop pop-up store? Was there any topman stuff?