axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

+1 cosigned

watching flamingly gay dudes harass these kinds of bros is also excellent entertainment.

Bropek, when are you back? Catchforus is here on Wednesday or Thursday, apparently.

i'm back wed. afternoon, pretty much going straight to the bus station to pick that du up

lets get porchettas...or stockyards...or pho...or something

Hit me up. He arrives 6:30 -- maybe take the streetcar down and we'll walk to Porchetta, grab some booze, go to the park, circle-jerk, etc. I'm on Queen btw.

And then we can go to What's Poppin' Wednesdays at sneaky dee's for cwg action. (7)

Party Invitation!

Hey everyone. This a is a little late but Motoretta is having a re-launch/customer appreciation party Wednesday May 25th at 6pm.

Everyone is invited just send an email to [email protected] to RSVP and I will add you to the list.

There will be free drinks and catered food and some sweet discounts on clothing and accessories.

3Sixteen Denim is hitting Motoretta tomorrow.

The denim is out of Japan and everything is sewn in California.

Below are the two fits we are getting to start with.

st100x-500x333.jpg

sl100x-500x333.jpg

we in hamilton tonight. back tomorrow for stockyard burgers and some white girl at 751 or some ish.

All seasonal items at Nomad are now 20% off. Outerwear and sweaters are 40% off as well. Some exceptions apply. (=

Yo guys. RE: Vibram in Toronto

I got word from the guy that told me and he said that the place that will do it is at Dupont and Davenport at a place called "Nicks"

Yo guys. RE: Vibram in Toronto

I got word from the guy that told me and he said that the place that will do it is at Dupont and Davenport at a place called "Nicks"

Nicks is the best place to get your soles done. He doesn't always have a huge variety of vibram soles but he has the standards. Super high quality workmanship though.

^

+1

I dropped off my shoes to get resoled and they did a superb job. Liked it so much that I dropped off a second pair on the same day of pickup.

I've had a ton of work done at Nicks and it has always been awesome. He also does great leather work too.

Oh word? Glad to hear other people can vouch for it then, I'll probably take in a pair soon.

Went to Nicks last week to get my crepe sole Quoddy's resoled with vibram soles. He was really nice and called Quoddy while I was there to see what was required to do this job. After talking with Quoddy for a good 10 minutes, he told me that it would cost atleast $150 to do. Nick actually recommended that I just send it back to Quoddy since he heard that Quoddy charges only $50 for this job. So that is what I did. I had a very pleasant experience even though I didn't end up getting my boots altered there. Will definitely come here for my next shoe repair.

word been reppin nick since way back. dude is an OG

i need to get crepe soles re...creped? is that a word? i need new crepe soles. can this dude do that or what?

I know last time I was in at the end of the winter he said he had crepe soles in stock.

Correction, items are 20-30% off! Those who got a 40% off deal yesterday lucked out! (catchforusthefoxes)

Sorry Clopek.

Correction, items are 20-30% off!

How long does this last? I'll be heading down there Wednesday.

Sale is ongoing. I'll be at the Queen street location tomorrow. Holla at me for additional discount -- just mention Superfuture. Asian dude with glasses and tattoos. (=

Sale is ongoing. I'll be at the Queen street location tomorrow. Holla at me for additional discount -- just mention Superfuture. Asian dude with glasses and tattoos. (=

do you guys have the short sleeve gitman shirts at the queen location... needs me some more lightweight short sleeves.

do you guys have the short sleeve gitman shirts at the queen location... needs me some more lightweight short sleeves.