TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Just got fucked out of a place on Sudbury. So cheesed -- my gf and her roommate just signed the contract and then we are told afterwards that we're overqualified (its gov. development) by the landlords. Why the fuck would you have them sign a binding contract, accept our first/last and even give us keys. FUUUUUU.

Has anyone else had issues with Primus internet? I ordered mine for new place, the modem arrived Monday and now they are saying there is not signal reaching the modem.

Oh and for apartments you can usually find a good deal in the bloor and ossington/dufferin corridor. I got a massive basement 1 bedroom with respectable ceiling heights for $900.

Just got fucked out of a place on Sudbury. So cheesed -- my gf and her roommate just signed the contract and then we are told afterwards that we're overqualified (its gov. development) by the landlords. Why the fuck would you have them sign a binding contract, accept our first/last and even give us keys. FUUUUUU.

this happened to a friend of mine yesterday too - he signed a lease, put down deps, and then when he went to get the key yesterday the woman said she had rented the place to someone else, so now they have to go to court or somethign

36 boxes of W+H came in to Nomad today. I'll be at Richmond sorting it out but it should hit the floor for Saturday or late evening tomorrow.

And yes, we got the f'ing sneakers. Greys and blacks in leather and suede with the zipper. #fml

36 boxes of W+H came in to Nomad today. I'll be at Richmond sorting it out but it should hit the floor for Saturday or late evening tomorrow.

And yes, we got the f'ing sneakers. Greys and blacks in leather and suede with the zipper. #fml

brown? price? it on shelves tonight? tmrw? most importantly, do they come in an 11.5 or 12?