axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

Conch fritters are the fuckin' jam. They're the reason I keep returning there. Been eating at Porchetta & Co. a lot as of recently.

i love porchetta. that dude has hooked up some of the most delicious soups i've ever eaten, no lie.

who gonna be around ryerson campus tonight. first day back at class and gonna need a beer after.

Nick is the fuckin' man. To date, my favourite soups he's made are the multi-mushroom and the chowder. He needs to do the chowder again asap.

best porchetta soup yet was butternut squash with prosciutto, which was actually just porchetta skin. im dying for the day he does the sftshell crab hoagie and personally delivers them to my work again.

also, the mad italian is the most amazing gelato youll ever have, just sayin,

hit and miss i'd say, plus it's not technically real gelato.

the moosehead gelato is pretty neat though and the coconut is so good.

best porchetta soup yet was butternut squash with prosciutto, which was actually just porchetta skin. im dying for the day he does the sftshell crab hoagie and personally delivers them to my work again.

If you're a butternut squash fan, you need to try the butternut squash soup at Colborne Lane. By far the best I've had in the city.

M, you will have to be my stand-in girlfriend when my girl goes to Thailand. Porchetta and Stockyards dates 2 the maxxx(xxx).

yo j, when she going to thai land? hopefully not soon, i'm gone to the UK 18th - 26th. then catchforusthefoxes rolls up and we're all gonna get right shitty.

oh yeah, TFC game saturday may 28th. SWAG.

I got so shitty last night at Parts. She leaves the 11th or 12th. Dumplings or any of the previously mentioned spots before you leave.

Also, the burrata + roasted grape dish at Campagnolo was ridiculously good.

aiight we'll do dumplings on the 16th or 17th ya

you gaiz i wanna be in on this love triangle too :(

How is Parts? Friend has been trying to get me to go for a minute and I've heard mixed reviews.

re: parts. loved it one time, hated it the next.

played some frisbee golf on the island yesterday. never done it before. they've got a pretty crazy 18 hole course on the south side of centre island. weather was perfect for walking the course with a pocketful of spliffs.

Parts is fun if you're with Bropek and super drunk and there's lots of white b-z's and hip hop. On the other hand, so is almost any other joint under said circumstances.

YO, anyone know if there's a spot in town that can resole a pair of crepe soled clarks for me? i bought these plaintoes today for dirt cheap but the soles are dried right the fuck out

I hear Novelty Shoe Rebuilders on Yonge can do anything, but I haven't personally used their services. I recommend NOT going to Mr. Soles on Dundas.

go to Nicks on Dupont. best in the city by far. Matt at Klaxon Howl sent me there and said he has seen some shoddy work from Novelty. They resoled my Alden Roys and did a great job.

James Blake

Wrongbar

May 14

Fuck yes

Cosign on Nicks and James Blake.

There's also a place near Avenue and Davenport area that will do awesome resolling and can hook up Vibram soles but I can't remember the name.

Cosign on Nicks and James Blake.

There's also a place near Avenue and Davenport area that will do awesome resolling and can hook up Vibram soles but I can't remember the name.

Vibram soles you say? :D

free food and booze? nice