axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

I think what odd future is really capitalizing is following a group and being a fan of them. I think people should listen to the music and see what the group puts out and see if they enjoy it for what it is. It's refreshing when you see a groups fans aren't fuckin so easily jaded and just have fun following artists they like.

In rap 'selling out' was never really a problem, but its good to see a group with indie sensibilities 'blow up' so to speak. Whether this lasts or not remains to be seen but these kids are young as fuck.

That being said I'd be really hyped to see WAKA live. I doubt that shit will even sell out or ever hit toronto in the near future but yelling waka is mad fun

gonna come by tomorrow then

make sure you say hey... i am the big dude in glasses. wont be there until 12 though.

yelling FLOCKA is really fun too. almost as fun as yelling WAKA. amirite?

A, I will not be at Queen to witness your hair cut tomorrow. Nick will be there so if your shirt doesn't fit, he'll hook up the right size.

Because it is sunny tomorrow, Richmond will be packed with the fam', lots of illegally parked cars and brown bags and.. the weeknd. Lul.

i just spent half of my free wifi at mcdonalds in hong kong

reading about OF rants in this thread

fuq

LOL @ OF tickets going for >$100

^ yeah that's fucked up. the hype for them is nuts, and i make it a policy to rarely check out hip-hop shows unless i know they're going to be dope (think established artists) as most rap shows are unorganized messes.

with that said, i'm glad i got a free ticket to OF. :)

Any place in the city for rrl officer chinos?

I'd say check out Holt Renfrew?

Can anyone suggest me a good seafood joint? I'm talking about the downright hearty seafood - fried calamari, mussels, oysters, clam chowder/seafood stew.

Can anyone suggest me a good seafood joint? I'm talking about the downright hearty seafood - fried calamari, mussels, oysters, clam chowder/seafood stew.

Oyster Boy ain't bad either.

joso's has amazing seafood but its twice as expensive as anywhere else. still, the best $100 lunch you'll ever have in the mainland.

Cheapest place to buy some sturdy (read: no vans or cons) black sneakers for under $70 with tax? Nikes, NBs, whatever. If anyone has something like that in size 10, let me know. (There are options on ebay that are upsettingly ugly, but that's it).

Delux or 39 harbord? or harbord room?

just want tasty food and lots of it... at a good value

at black horse i gotta order like 5 dishes to satisfy my meat cravings

no mo

ate at delux tonight. didn't really go baller tho, just split an app and had main courses, and didn't drink. you could definitely spend enough there if you wanted to but it's not super expensive. it was good and i've heard good things. oh they bake their own bread and it's delicious

never had anything besides the burger at the harbord room but i could eat that god damn burger all day

yo, conch fritters at delux are whatsup.

also, i really really dig the atlantic on dundas.

93 harbord has the best food outta the three, harbord room for drinks after and your golden. Drink arak with dinner at 93 though.

Conch fritters are the fuckin' jam. They're the reason I keep returning there. Been eating at Porchetta & Co. a lot as of recently.

anyone been to Menchie's for ice cream??

Menchies is frozen yogurt. It's subtly expensive, but kinda fun. It's the opposite of gourmet, but not the type of shit worth being gourmet about.

anyone have a good dentist? a filling fell out and it's a nice food trap right now. need that shit filled.

anyone have a good dentist? a filling fell out and it's a nice food trap right now. need that shit filled.

i go to coxwell dental, decent prices and good services.

I will investigate,

also HOLY SHIT IT IS SUPER NICE OUT

lake shore is the place to be right now