TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

well at first they were talking about having me send them back, and i'd have to pay border taxes again blahblahblah, i said it was bullshit that i'd have to pay twice as much tax just because i'm Canadian and they were all whateva.

Not sure who's going to be there saturday, i'm done with hamilton for four months woohoo (well, after my last exam tonight anyway).

edit: moondog, i am not cinderella! in fact, i think I met you at the casbah one time, i was with clopek. standing in a sea of american apparel (and everyone thinks they're hip because they had to go all the way to toronto to get it)

sorry dolly.

But yeah, not all people can be as geller'd up like your boy and myself. As much as i would like to harp on AA herb's, those kids all let me live in the lap of luxery for a good four years when I ran shows. I've seen them go from moshing to "dancing like the Fu$k". Always a dad complex.

p.s - fuck hamilton! Im bored of watching my freinds try and pick up hess trash. I miss toronto with all my heart

I am officially on the hunt; should be living in the city by June 1.

If anybody wants to point to a key location with two bedrooms though, I'd love it, as right now the hunt is just limited to the usual websites. Don't know what's out there. KFall, your place looks dope, where's it?

So I haven't booked a venue for our meetup thing yet, so I think we should postpone it for early June. Unless something else comes up, anyway. For now, I'm DJing 751 one again Friday. This time, the whole venue is ours pretty much, so there should be no bullshit with fire alarms or hardcore shows stopping people from getting in.

Last time there were at least 11 sufu-ers there, which is a meet-up by any standard. This time will probably be the livest yet one, I'd wager.

you bummin on the core?

So I haven't booked a venue for our meetup thing yet, so I think we should postpone it for early June. Unless something else comes up, anyway. For now, I'm DJing 751 one again Friday. This time, the whole venue is ours pretty much, so there should be no bullshit with fire alarms or hardcore shows stopping people from getting in.

Last time there were at least 11 sufu-ers there, which is a meet-up by any standard. This time will probably be the livest yet one, I'd wager.

I hope to make an appearance, I'll be the one with the freshly busted up face.

Mini sufu meetup today. 4 Toronto Sufuer's in same location.

First it was Starthere, Homi29, |3ootlegs and Kyle Fall @ Massimo's

Then it was Starthere, Homi29, Acrobatic Tenement and Kyle Fall @ some random party

Either way 751 on Friday sounds dope.

yeah

pretty crazy how you all ended up there, homi's con shirt blew your spot so hard

off to working on my dj duo

You mean regular people don't wear Chronicles Of Never :confused: