TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I'd offer to do pics but all I have with my D60 is a kit lens so far.

Call it Jawn-o-vision, really get that canuck pride. I'm terrible with names.

Skins, I am trying to get out earlier for Saturday night, because I do feel it is overdue as well. This time, I shall bring some tequila.

clopek what happened with dhl?

I ordered a ton of jil stuff from the isles and if i dont get it i will be pissed.

never mind clopex....dhl showed up at my door...$424 in customs......I sent it back.

Someone show me where i can buy jil sander in canada...that was gay.

never mind clopex....dhl showed up at my door...$424 in customs......I sent it back.

Someone show me where i can buy jil sander in canada...that was gay.

Shhhhhh

There may be somewhere VERY soon.

Shhhhhhhhhhh

I managed to get out of a late shift tomorrow, but I'm still stuck at work until 10 or 11. Are any of the usual group going to be at Ab? I would head to 751 if I knew I'd make it at a decent time.

nah, i think kopysh might be sticking around but it looks like the rest of us are hitting 751 (sans jordie).

Rathbone you lied about the cheap drinks, but you played a bunch of wayne, and a jeezy and clipse song so I can't complain. Glad I came out.

word up to James, Rocky, Clopek, Ramon, Michelle (for our long awkward hand shake) and Skiniks for finally meeting that dude.

Rathbone you lied about the cheap drinks, but you played a bunch of wayne, and a jeezy and clipse song so I can't complain. Glad I came out.

word up to James, Rocky, Clopek, Ramon, Michelle (for our long awkward hand shake) and Skiniks for finally meeting that dude.

i liked it. nice seeing everyone !