TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Was at a friends apartment on Sherborne and Dundas. Walked over to George's Pizza at like 3am drunk off my ass and got harassed by some black crackhead dude to try the hot sauce next door. I thought it was a bad dream but my friend confirmed it actually happened. Lesson be learned; stay away from Crackton that late at night while drunk.

When I leave work at 2:30 am, theres always an assortment of crackheads to make friends with. They each seem to have their own personal scam arsenal that they use over and over without realizing they've already tried that one on you. Good times.

EDIT: Btw I find myself in need of a day job to keep from going crazy. Anyone have any hookups/suggestions. I've been thinking about actually getting a job in clothing retail which is something I've wanted to try for a while, but I'm really open to anything at this point.

When I leave work at 2:30 am, theres always an assortment of crackheads to make friends with. They each seem to have their own personal scam arsenal that they use over and over without realizing they've already tried that one on you. Good times.

EDIT: Btw I find myself in need of a day job to keep from going crazy. Anyone have any hookups/suggestions. I've been thinking about actually getting a job in clothing retail which is something I've wanted to try for a while, but I'm really open to anything at this point.

If you like CWG's then you should apply to work at French Connection Yorkdale location, but beware, the manager there is one fat cunt who'll most likely drive you crazy

otherwise try to score a job as a stock boy for Aritzia, one of the most chill jobs you can get in a mall

Was at a friends apartment on Sherborne and Dundas. Walked over to George's Pizza at like 3am drunk off my ass and got harassed by some black crackhead dude to try the hot sauce next door. I thought it was a bad dream but my friend confirmed it actually happened. Lesson be learned; stay away from Crackton that late at night while drunk.

so did u try the hot sauce

ur story lacks a punchline

here are my answers..

free-

Hocus Pocus, mrjuby got their hair did from vidal sassoon students; 2 week wait list

cheap(er)- $20ish

jack napier gets his nazi cut from robert at house of lords

NESK goes to roger at blood and bandages

baller-$60-$100

homi29 goes to toni & guy; don't know who

Halifamous and I have gone to karen at vidal sassoon

homeless status ($4-$6)

drip, interceptor - that place on the corner of Kensington and Dundas - it's super Chinese. Grab a Viet Sub (pork w/ "spicy" up the street for $2.25 when you are done.

here are my answers..

free-

Hocus Pocus, mrjuby got their hair did from vidal sassoon students; 2 week wait list

cheap(er)- $20ish

jack napier gets his nazi cut from robert at house of lords

NESK goes to roger at blood and bandages

baller-$60-$100

homi29 goes to toni & guy; don't know who

Halifamous and I have gone to karen at vidal sassoon

probably the only advantage to the fact that i'm balding.....

So who here is gonna pay $25 to see Naughty By Nature perform at Circa on Thursday?

washed.jpg

so did u try the hot sauce

ur story lacks a punchline

I thought the punchline was stay away from Crackton? From what I remember, the dude was physically trying to drag me out of the store to go next door, but the owner of George's pizza told him to let go of me and shit. Then I think the crackhead said something to the effect of "Oh, you can't handle that hot sauce." I think I hurt his feelings and he was being defensive. He wasn't threatening, but I knew I was drunk and taking advice from a crackhead is generally a terrible idea.

I still haven't tried the hot sauce but I will next time I'm in the area. Shit, for all I know the cracky might be a genius and this hot sauce might be epic.

i think the punchline is that your story sucks.

dude, once i was in a bad neighborhood and people were poor and desperate and shit. rofl. i had nice shoes on.

hocus: if you dont go see naughty by nature and knuck the fuck out, i dont think i can be your friend on the internet anymore. if you wanna be my eternal hetero soulmate, scream my name at uncle vinny through his whole verse on uptown anthem. i will thus shower you with infinite gratitude.

i think the punchline is that your story sucks.

dude, once i was in a bad neighborhood and people were poor and desperate and shit. rofl. i had nice shoes on.

hocus: if you dont go see naughty by nature and knuck the fuck out, i dont think i can be your friend on the internet anymore. if you wanna be my eternal hetero soulmate, scream my name at uncle vinny through his whole verse on uptown anthem. i will thus shower you with infinite gratitude.

You're mean :(

i'm gonna be in toronto april 13 for a week!! anybody know about getting tickets to neko case for the 17th or 18th?

i know this is sold out thru independent retailers i dont know about ticketmaster or that jazz, i dont fuck with it

might be playing with a couple dope bands april 15th which will be better

i'm gonna be in toronto april 13 for a week!! anybody know about getting tickets to neko case for the 17th or 18th?

Get a few sufu people and jump an enexpecting scalper? I know rotate's been sold out for a while, but like sean said there might be still be some out there.

Thank you for the offer other Kyle. I found a setup that should last me a few months.

Skins - people wimped out and stayed in last week, and I didn't want to stop by Ab by myself. Hope you two had fun.

goat, da hell's that guitar got to do with anything?

late reply......it was the closest image i could find that represents "Washed Up"

i failed.......:(

did anybody go to the show?

or the dj comp last night?

is anybody goin to the Prodigy on the 25th?

yea i was at circa last night.

some some sufu approved lookin dudes

but who the fuck isnt these days?

i was in that 3rd floor hiphop room all night. Fuckin missed all the nights activities. Fuckin skanks. ah well gotta do what you gotsta do.

And yea I'm down to chill for a smokeout n shit. Munch out n whatnot.

yeah tattoo is super sweet, brah. they play bitchin rock tunes that you and your brohams can rock the fuck out to. they plays hecka nickelback, but not the nickelback thats on the radio, the better songs. sweet.

and edwin is the bartender. totally awesome.