TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Sherway Gardens is ASS

and really? Levi's too expensive? not to come off as elitest or anything, but you're on the wrong forum if you find Levi's expensive.

Go to Winner's or something...

where you living now juliaN? did i read somewhere HK?

and yea i never liked partyin in guelph.

waterloo's decent though, got a keg in the back of the truck i'm taking out there tonight to party... Rocky's ex-hood.

and ya i'd be down hocus. I only know people from the OG meetups.

before ya'll got BFFFL

oh btw lMS privatemessaged me the other day ;)

yeah man

they bring these blonde girls in overalls, carried in arm, barefoot

they put them down on haystacks, feed them a mysterious "pill"

then they FUCK em.

try it, they're fun. warning though, once you go farm, can't go back out the barn.

yeah man

they bring these blonde girls in overalls, carried in arm, barefoot

they put them down on haystacks, feed them a mysterious "pill"

then they FUCK em.

try it, they're fun. warning though, once you go farm, can't go back out the barn.

sounds like an idea for the next SuFu North meetup.

co-sign on Guelph being the pits

went there for Badminton meet in HS...the whole place smelled of manure, like literally every fucking where in that town.

afterwards we went to a Wendy's, that shit was the rock bottom too

funny thing...I went to guelph this saturday for a HS freinds party.

Knowing there would be CWG's a plenty i planned a head. I brought a bottle of grey goose to the house party and was pour that shit like a R kelly music video (ft t-pain). We went to some "club" if you will afterwards. Having actually not been into a richmond street type club in maybe 4 years....I completely forgot girls dont dance...THEY GRIND THAT SHIT. Eitherway the club was swimming in bro dudes and AE. Since i had my party posse of bebe' swimming off my junk the whole time it had little encouter with true locals. Some randoms joined in the dance floor craze, but mainly cause thier man dont dance.

I went into the night thinking it would fucking suck, but truth be told It wasnt half bad. Sure some people seem oblivious to there own filth, and it is weird to not hit on a girl decked out in AA wearing a fine H&M pleather. In the end...dames is dames, and both types of girls arent my thing.

would i go back again?

no, but odds are i will cause most of my HS freinds are starting famlies in guelph.

sherway sucks, and that theatre across the street closed.

i went to vaughan mills this weekend and got prada shoes for 150 haha, and they've got men's dior trench & blazers for cheap (relatively speaking).

also, i'm home all the dang time so i'm down for a meetup :)