TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Where could I find cheap old motherboards? My PC's crapped out and apparently they don't make it anymore. So it's either find a relatively older board or get a whole new computer :(. I wasn't planning on making the Mac jump for another year.

J+O should still have sale stuff, and they had a ton of sizes last month in just about everything. The Van store sent them their leftovers.

An Athlon 64, and I think I had a gig of DDR SDRAM? I can't remember exact specs, will have to check when I get back home. Had just bought a replacement graphics card a few months ago which is a pre-PCIe card too.

Hooray for a new Blackberry to at least help.

(EDIT) - Syd's for denim fixes, dur.

Where could I find cheap old motherboards? My PC's crapped out and apparently they don't make it anymore. So it's either find a relatively older board or get a whole new computer :(. I wasn't planning on making the Mac jump for another year.

J+O should still have sale stuff, and they had a ton of sizes last month in just about everything. The Van store sent them their leftovers.

just look up ur chipset and google it

should be dirt cheap

same question about german army trainers. slept too long on the pair l3ootlegs was selling and now I want them even more.

where to look for deck shoes? preferably blue and white. any specific malls or stores or whatever?

boathouse.

same question about german army trainers. slept too long on the pair l3ootlegs was selling and now I want them even more.

get some sambas.

same sillouette.