TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

It IS 2:01am here, ya know.

you sure?

1. dutch dreams is good ice cream - date worthy ice cream.

2. moondog goes to bathhouses.

3. dutch dreams is off st. clair west of bathurst on vaughn i think.

4. moondog will most likely invite you dudes to a bathhouse, roll with it.

its too cold for ice cream anyway... whats the plan for this hit up a chinky?

ps,

toronto sufu meet should be at pac mall!

i'm down if its not yorkville.

i hate yorkville, but im a hater so wassup.

bloor/bathurst drinking?

What's wrong with yorkville?

We can go get some botox in the morning, then go to OTR and try on some cute skirts.

. . .

wow.

racist.

hahaha, no... i was there on saturday and it was the single most uninteresting mall ive ever been to, again

ive been a buncha times, it's like i go, forget that its a bunch of bootleg dvd stands cell phone stores and bubble tea shops, then decide to go back and re-remember everything

what a shitty mall

hahaha, no... i was there on saturday and it was the single most uninteresting mall ive ever been to, again

ive been a buncha times, it's like i go, forget that its a bunch of bootleg dvd stands cell phone stores and bubble tea shops, then decide to go back and re-remember everything

what a shitty mall

LMAO!!! QUOTED FOR THE DAMN TRUTH!!!!!

most of the time i step in that mall is usually with a purpose. dvds, gaming/cellphone accessories, or knick knack electronics shit........ahah and im chinese, no racism at all from sean.

back to the topic, lets just go grab a drink i like that idea.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i want to meet stuckonstupid to see if he's as outrageous in person as online (i thought you were in ny? my bad).

the last place i want to go is some asian shithole like go4tea. i grew up in richmond hill and it is the last place i would ever voluntarily go back to, barring begging money from my parents or stealing food from their kitchen.

well im only gonna go if you're going.

axtsang...

i'm hesitant to meet u... you seem a little too excited for this.

weirdo.

I gotta be majorly drunk and high to chill with some people i met off the internet.