TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

TORONTO Edition

superfuturesupertalk

MEET-UP

SUNDAY AUGUST 19th AT 3:00pm

LOCATION: The random outdoor "waiting area" behind Nike (Bloor). There should be that huge random concrete "hill" and the whack dirty looking water sprinkler/fountain. (If coming on TTC, get off at Bay Station and exit up the Cumberland exit)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=nike%20bloor&safe=on&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

BRING YOUR CAMERAS (Fabulaz and his DSLR)

Parking: Hudson's Bay Center - $5.00 flat rate on Sundays

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=2%20Bloor%20St.%20west&safe=on&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

This is the master list (5 people) of potential attendants. Location still has to be decided. Please be sure to PM me to get on the list.

Axtsang

Fabulaz

homi29

NESK

Clopek

showbiz00ditc

Barcelona

gfunkdocta

mrjuby

yuljo

gimmegimme

sean_ (spiritually present)

i want to meet stuckonstupid to see if he's as outrageous in person as online (i thought you were in ny? my bad).

the last place i want to go is some asian shithole like go4tea. i grew up in richmond hill and it is the last place i would ever voluntarily go back to, barring begging money from my parents or stealing food from their kitchen.

man, wait till you hit college. you gonna be THAT nigga...

"Dude we are sooooo fucking wasted! Man I bet if you sucked my cock tonight neither of us would remember or even talk about it in the morning! DUDE! Fuck yeah!"

i hate you .....

word to the dude that said GO4TEA... i love that place. I think a meet up should be at a bar or we could all meet at queen and peter and just decide where to go from there. put a sign on one of the street light poles.. "SUFU.T.O" and a BIG arrow pointing down or whatever

and make it for may. (exams)

word to the dude that said GO4TEA... i love that place. I think a meet up should be at a bar or we could all meet at queen and peter and just decide where to go from there. put a sign on one of the street light poles.. "SUFU.T.O" and a BIG arrow pointing down or whatever

and make it for may. (exams)

Har har har.

I'm done Thursday Apr.20th

Har har har.

im down.

mmm i say we go for food on queen w. at BBQ Express.

i'd be down for 28th 29th weekend of april.

everyones home from exams by then

shit.

my heart just jumped.

i dunno if i could actually do it seeing how awkward it could probably get

can we count on sean for bringing the key to less awkwardness?

marijuana cigarettes

im down.

shit.

my heart just jumped.

marijuana cigarettes

LOL it would be sooooo awkward, but quite an experience. Someone should also bring those "HELLO, my name is ____________." stickers also, so we can identify whos who. Or not, and we can just guess the whole time, and find out later when we're back onto superfuture. LOL

LOL it would be sooooo awkward, but quite an experience. Someone should also bring those "HELLO, my name is ____________." stickers also, so we can identify whos who. Or not, and we can just guess the whole time, and find out later when we're back onto superfuture. LOL

or who cares whos who on the board but just be there to meet people... its all about positive attitude.. and drinking, heavy.

im down.

shit.

my heart just jumped.

marijuana cigarettes

haha 2nd'...ill be arriving that same weekend and wouldnt mind spliffing with some superfuturians