TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Don't drink at the drake unless your really hurtin for ideas.

Black hoof cocktail bar for chillin nights, beaconsfield on weekdays, stay on Dundas over the weekend for slightly less offensive nightlife. Camp 4/unlovable/etc. But if you're a raging d-bag, you'll love anything queen/lower ossington on a Saturday.

In other news, who's been to Chicago lately? I'm going over new years for the first time and I need some advice.

The shrimp grits were one of the best dishes I've had in recent memory. Had it not been preceded by one of the worst dishes, then followed by a completely mediocre course, I might be more excited to go back. I think I'll just call a cornbread order in.

Edited by NESK

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up to everyone, Motoretta is doing a sale this weekend. It was going to be buy 1 and get the 2nd 50% off but to all Sufu members I am going to give a straight 30% off. This includes all clothing and accessories stock (Heritage Research, Brixton, Filson Bags, 3Sixteen, etc...).

Just ask for David when you show up and I will get you taken care off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone who doesn't have me on Facebook - I'm selling a fuckton of clothes for way cheap prices. lots of wings, geller, some band of outsiders and APC, etc. all size large ish.

if you have any interest in $50 button ups and super cheap tees and pants, let me know. pm me here.

too lazy to supermarket, not enough profit margin to ship so it's toronto only for the most part.