TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Hey guys, sorry to shit up your thread, but I couldn't find a general Toronto one. Heading to the city with the gf in about a week. Here's my list so far:

Shopping

Nomad

Sydney’s

Klaxon Howl

Dutil

Oliver Spencer

Jonathan + Olivia

Kensington Market

Motoretta

TNT

Uncle Otis

Holt Renfrew

Eating

Drinking

Drake

Thompson

Sights/Activities

Leafs game

ROM

AGO

Shows

Noel Gallagher

Any suggestions? Thanks!

sup liam

sup reinard

Sup Aaron

Food: Guu(Church), Stockyards, Porchetta and Co, County General, Campagnolo(get the burrata dish -- fucking crack).

Throw in that Golden Turtle (if you're into pho) while you're at it and also try Burger Priest (to satisfy any burg cravings). So far, a good list for someone visiting

How was the Halloween party Jay?

she a beautiful ice

a_6CZ2JaEuc

very nice. where 2 cop size 50.

sorry sirs, this OVO varsity is very rare and only comes in 42, aubrey's size

I know this has probably been asked but where is a good place to have some denim repairs to my jeans. The crotch is blowing. I know studio kim is good for alterations but i have never had serious denim repairs done with them.

i'm happy with the job kim did on my crotch (EHHHHH!!!) when my evisus blew out last year. although she has a 'wash before handing in denim' policy that i'm pretty sure is because of the sufu denim bros from toronto

so why is the OVO x Roots varsity featuring the canadian flag in a much darker contrast to the US one? I mean, I get that Drizzy refuses to call Toronto anything other than "the city that he's from", but jesus. talk about a separatist movement. and i guess he identifies with his jamaican father (who left him) more than his mother, whom he's still very close too? just saying. (flag of jamaica as opposed to Israel/star of David)

OVO+Roots-Brand-Jacket-8.jpg

(with that said, jacket is pretty damn nice, but i could never wear anything with the US flag on it)