TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Please tell me is this you and you just posted a pic trying to sell a jacket where you're not even wearing the jacket in half the image. Or at least tell me that you googled Toronto fashion discussion because you're a twink rentboy and thought this would be an appropriate place to cruise. This post is blowing my motherfucking mind right now!

that is indeed me, i'm told i resemble a young swayze.

Which parka is this? I called in a few weeks ago about the penfield field parka but was not in stock

The Penfield stuff is taking fucking forever to arrive this year. We are expecting their stuff by the end of the month. Sorry for the delay. The parka I was speaking of was the Heritage Research Longline Parka likely in the red.

i need a job in toronto.

We may be looking for a part-timer for a few weeks. One of my staff is taking some time off. Not too sure yet if she is coming back so it may or may not be temporary. If you are looking for part time let me know. I know I have a couple interviews this weekend.

you mean modem? i think rogers requires us to return the modem upon cancelling the internet

unlimited bandwidth sounds good hmm

sorry yeah modem. i think you can buy them with rogers as well so there might be one kicking around. yeah because rogers hates teksavvy they don't share information with them so you can download all you want and even though some plans have limits they never will find out.