TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Junya available at both Nomad locations -- Engineered Garments available at Queen street location. (; New Wings and Horns at both shops as well. (Cowichan sweaters, waxed bomber and fishtail parka's, duffle vests, etc.)

Did a search for chainstitching and read some pages back that Sydney's doesn't do it any more (sold the machine?) and that Matt at Klaxon Howl can do it but it takes a couple weeks? Have any other places popped up since then that I could get my denim back faster (and do they also do repairs?)

The hem on my PBJ's is all f'd and coming undone and I've got a couple of crotch blowouts I want patched up...

On a slightly offtopic note: CM at Bloor is carrying the Wolverine 1K's now and has them for $415 which I think is the cheapest in town for a brick and mortar store... Of course, they are probably cheaper online if you can get around tax/duties from the states...

selling this schneider jacket

edU4A.jpg

Please tell me is this you and you just posted a pic trying to sell a jacket where you're not even wearing the jacket in half the image. Or at least tell me that you googled Toronto fashion discussion because you're a twink rentboy and thought this would be an appropriate place to cruise. This post is blowing my motherfucking mind right now!