TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

• 2 weeks later...
Is zola jesus good live? I missed out the last time I intended to go cause i dumb

she's fucking amazing. best $9 i ever spent.

they mic up the drums ridiculously loud and her voice still carries over them. it's now $16 with service fees in and I can't endorse it enough.

it seems i have quite different music taste from bropek

i'm excited for dBridge, Trentemoller, Portishead, Pharoahe Monch, DFA (even though they're fucking being gay and playing Sound Academy), maybe SBTKRT for a 3rd time this year (although i doubt it)

Although being a student again, i might not have time to go to all the shows i want to

Also, seems Odd Future sold out the Sound Academy....crazy. Skrillex sold out Kool Haus, which goes to show how gay people are, and I'm not surprised that Portishead sold out the Sunday show (and Monday will eventually sell out also)

it seems i have quite different music taste from bropek

i'm excited for dBridge, Trentemoller, Portishead, Pharoahe Monch, DFA (even though they're fucking being gay and playing Sound Academy), maybe SBTKRT for a 3rd time this year (although i doubt it)

when is Trentemoller??

shows on my radar are Tiger & Woods on the 23rd, Lindstrom on Oct. 7 and Maya Jane Coles on Oct. 27