TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i fucked with bixi a couple times at like 4 am when i wanted to get home from the market without taking a cab, and i didn't have my bike set up. it's great for that kind of thing but i would much rather just own a bike than rely on it on any kind of regular basis

The bike depots just aren't accessible for locals. If you live in the core you can walk, if you're slightly outside, you're fucked. If you're a tourist, it's incredible. They need a more off-subway friendly system. Niggas in the finance district are too baller to cycle so don't put them there. If Bellwoods doesn't constitute a hub over anywhere else in the city, the city's straight fuckin up. I foresee this program not growing to where it needs to be because Ford would rather put more gas stations downtown than solve a traffic dillema.

bixi's can be good for locals as well. just yesterday i walked from yonge/bloor to yonge/queen then back up to yonge/college. if i had a bixi i wouldn't have a blister on my right foot's big toe.

they just need to expand both east and west instead of just covering the core. like if they had depots going as far as woodbine or some shit, all the ppl that live near the beaches and work in the core could grab a bixi. same goes from west to core as well.

The last thing I want is cats dumb enough to live in the beaches having access to the real world though. You bout to fuck up my whole everything if that happens. I pray gas gets infinity tomes more expensive just to curb that shit. I'll declare jihad on rob ford if they bixi out beaches, straight up.

Also, Nomad is on heavy sale right now, guys.

50% off seasonal gear. 60% on jackets/knits. Sale is ongoing to make room for fall. New shit starts shipping in August.

shiet, I'll be sure to stop by

I like the backwards pricing model of it

Plus I like it more cause I don't live in the city, so it gives me a cheap alternative to TTC (in the instances I don't feel like walking)

z0mg @ Drake random appearance at Wrongbar on Friday. I was superrrr excited (9)