TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

never heard of this place. sounds awesome.

do i have to stay in toronto? cuz i'd probably go back to cambridge to be honest. rent a ferrari or an aston and drive home with the top down and go to langdon hall to sit in a sauna and get insane massages and shit, then eat at their insanely well reviewed restaurant and drink amazing wine.

honestly i may go to cambridge these weekend and do exactly that

http://www.langdonhall.ca/dining_tastingmenu.htm

(butter basted lobster served with a white cote du rhone? yesplz)

we said "alone" right, cuz otherwise i'd get a hotel room and have the stockyards cater a party

I've had a enough friends die due to oxy. I'll pass on that habit. Hazleton for drinks is gay, just cause I'm not into gold digging maniquins. Ive aten at splendido too many times to think it's still actually reputable. I'm thinking more along the lines of Russian sauna then a bottle of krug with the soviets. Maybe a $79 steak for two (for one, though) at buca. Barbarians is a good call. I may have a favor to call in there.

barberians is never a bad idea. well, i guess if you have no money it is, but if you're trying to ball... fuck it. where do you even get a favour to call in there? i gotta get in on your hustle.

oxys can suck it though. fuck that noise

if i was you i would just order a swiss chalet feast and make them deliver it to me in my bed (which as of today is just a mattress on the floor). and i'd dial a bottle of whiskey. possibly a masseuse, and drug dealer, or a drug dealing masseuse. basically i just wouldn't stand up

How's about we ball out on jalepeno hot dogs with neon cheese and the shoot semi automatic weapons whilst celebrating our nations birthday by spending money abroad? This is no longer an option. If it happens, when we get back over the border, we can eat mushrooms and hang out on Clifton hill in niagara falls and buy the worst t shirts ever! Well stash some four Loko and throw the cans at Japanese people.

Anyone want to buy my Supreme x Schott Perfecto? Size Large. BNWT $750 CDN OBO. This thing is too heavy to ship. I would prefer a local pickup. Homi and xewo will cosign that I wont rape you and steal your cash.

Come at me bro.

supreme-schott-jacket-0.jpg