TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Goat I will harmonize every lyric of Otha fish in you grill then punch it when the beat for ah shit kicks in. Stay away from me if Pharcyde rolls in with a full cast. I will mosh the fuck out of those longboard granola Kensington b boys and spit bacon fat on their vegan dread wax like quentin's on his way with a brand new day. In fact, if anyone wants to go through the crowd straight Ro-sham-boing every idiot in an urban outfitters licensed delicious vinyl t, I'll pay eveyones bail.

this might be the best thing that has ever happened on the internet

hahahaha NESK is definitely in the 4% of people that actually listen to Pharcyde

sean - fair enough....if its shitty, go home

Edit: The showdown will take place at Wychwood Barns from 1p.m. to 5 p.m., and diners will have the chance to sample the goods from all three competitors and then vote for the winner, who will receive the prestigious Deli Duel Trophy (Wolfie's Deli was also scheduled to compete, but ended up pulling out of the event). Other vendors include Kiju Organic Juice ($3), Steam Whistle ($5 a pint), and Tipicular Fixin’s cocktails ($5).

check out Nomad on richmond for sure and then walk west along queen from Spadina. Lots of great shops and food... sydney's, klaxon howl, the other nomad, fred perry, oliver spencer, jonathan and olivia. all good spots for shopping.

hemingways has great wings and cheap beer, sneaky dees is a staple for beer and tex mex food and some decent shows.

best to avoid yonge st and queen between yonge and spadina... except for the silver snail if you like comics...

not yet, but it looks like back to work legislation could pass in the next day or two... it was tabled today.

Yeah lets hope so. I have so much in the mail including a TOJ and two tax refunds and this fucking mail strike is killing me.

if you're in that area and you want the best, most authentic korean food you could possibly get (outside of hitting the damn peninsula), Buk Chang Dong Soon To Fu (the orange restaurant across the street from Clinton's) is a the goddamn Mecca of home-cooked Korean. Plus beer is like $3.50 a bottle. Highly recommend a look-out.

buk chang is legit. i hit up the yonge one quite a bit. another good spot for korean around north york is Song Cook's @ yonge/steeles.. the place is kinda hidden in the plaza but it's amazingly clean (and they play movies on wall mounted LCDs) and the food is really good. super legit table top cooking.

Anyone been to Hiro sushi on King? Probably my favourite sushi in the city *Waits to be yelled at by sushi experts*

never tried hiro but i hear its decent.

i like zen in scarborough.. never disappointed by their omakase sushi. the place is more for sushi "purists" though. just super fresh fish flown from japan.

cafe michi is good too.. also went to kaji on my birthday and it was good but i'll never have to go to that place again.