TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i think i could probably do that. although the last burger i had there was really, really bad so i haven't been back for a while - must have been an off day cuz every other time it's been deadly

but on the eating tip, i just got back from a week-ish in texas and the food down there makes everything in toronto look like a fucking joke. i'll probably up some flicks in the eats thread when i get less lazy. clopek, i just got your text from what i'm assuming was the weekend when i got back to canada today for some reason.

welcome home.

food party will have to wait until next week, as i have 30 dollars to last me 9 days. anyone who wants to buy me pho periodically will be rewarded with rep and a free can of strongbow.

Any WLU grads here? How are the rez?

I went to Laurier. Long enough ago though that enough has probably changed.

I was in a male-only rez and it ended up being great. In high school most dudes want co-ed because they think orgies will erupt on a nightly basis. Years later, a lot of my closest friends are still dudes I met in first year and lived on the same floor with.

Has anyone had alterations done at studio kim before? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I haven't tried every tailor in the city so I won't say they're THE BEST!!!!! but I'm pretty particular about clothes and don't stress at all about having them do anything I need done.

I will buy you moderately priced dinners for no return cost at all, M. I'll be at Richmond tomorrow and Thursday. Just got restocked on my skulls so I'll have the bracelets done for either tomorrow or the day after. Will holla when they're complete.

yo clo i will take you out for some pho but you need to start putting out. real talk.

also, i don't think you understand how much food i can eat within a 10 minute period. a lot.

edit: did a photoshoot for the white room at the bay today, was lolz and kind of terrible. got free gerrar seconds tho

i'm having a party. pm me if you finna roll. goat, doobi - lookin' at yall

When?

Has anyone had alterations done at studio kim before? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

They do good work.

The Pharcyde are kinda boring live

Also, on top of that, you'll find that 96% of the crowd only really knows "Passing Me By" and "Runnin"

And a few people know "What up Fatlip"

but the rest of the time people just stand around.

at least that was my experience when I saw them

Goat I will harmonize every lyric of Otha fish in you grill then punch it when the beat for ah shit kicks in. Stay away from me if Pharcyde rolls in with a full cast. I will mosh the fuck out of those longboard granola Kensington b boys and spit bacon fat on their vegan dread wax like quentin's on his way with a brand new day. In fact, if anyone wants to go through the crowd straight Ro-sham-boing every idiot in an urban outfitters licensed delicious vinyl t, I'll pay eveyones bail.

I might dig out some late 90s freshjive jawnz and climb on stage and do the biz mark just to show that Pharcyde is forever.

If tre hits his notes on the 'flight of a new love, bay-bay...' outro of she said, everyone within a 20ft radius of me is getting pregnant. Including the dudes.