TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

The actual performance was pretty good. Bryan and I agreed that there were more people than at the Grizzy Bear concert though.

I'm white, I just mean, I was expecting to see a bit of a different breakdown. It was like...100% mid-teen white kids.

Actual performance was good though.

NOW Magazine's review of the show is insanely catty, even for NOW.

i just read it

With the leader in his trademark neon green balaclava and the group's Left Brain rocking a Calgary Flames jersey, they ran out to one of their constant, ominous, synth-heavy beats (I don't know what song it was – I don't like them, remember?) and got down to business.

lol

The actual performance was pretty good. Bryan and I agreed that there were more people than at the Grizzy Bear concert though.

I'm white, I just mean, I was expecting to see a bit of a different breakdown. It was like...100% mid-teen white kids.

Actual performance was good though.

you were seriously expecting a different breakdown?

i mean

don't they play to same demographic as 'mac miller'

i don't want to post this on facebook because i actually know those people and i don't care to bring it up with them, but a friend told me that the tyler album was a headphone record so i bumped it on the walk home tonight

it still fucking sucks

I hereby deem stockyards un-eatable-at simply because they are on St Clair which is to driving and parking what Africa is to being rich and not having HIV.

I would eat there at least once a week if they were on any other street. Fuck a St Clair.