TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

best porchetta soup yet was butternut squash with prosciutto, which was actually just porchetta skin. im dying for the day he does the sftshell crab hoagie and personally delivers them to my work again.

best porchetta soup yet was butternut squash with prosciutto, which was actually just porchetta skin. im dying for the day he does the sftshell crab hoagie and personally delivers them to my work again.

If you're a butternut squash fan, you need to try the butternut squash soup at Colborne Lane. By far the best I've had in the city.

yo j, when she going to thai land? hopefully not soon, i'm gone to the UK 18th - 26th. then catchforusthefoxes rolls up and we're all gonna get right shitty.

oh yeah, TFC game saturday may 28th. SWAG.

I got so shitty last night at Parts. She leaves the 11th or 12th. Dumplings or any of the previously mentioned spots before you leave.

Also, the burrata + roasted grape dish at Campagnolo was ridiculously good.

re: parts. loved it one time, hated it the next.

played some frisbee golf on the island yesterday. never done it before. they've got a pretty crazy 18 hole course on the south side of centre island. weather was perfect for walking the course with a pocketful of spliffs.

Parts is fun if you're with Bropek and super drunk and there's lots of white b-z's and hip hop. On the other hand, so is almost any other joint under said circumstances.

Cosign on Nicks and James Blake.

There's also a place near Avenue and Davenport area that will do awesome resolling and can hook up Vibram soles but I can't remember the name.

Vibram soles you say? :D

Last morning with my girl so I'll probably be in attendance. Working on Queen until 7 so it works perfectly. I will also have your bracelets that evening if you want to pick 'em up. Holla.

so is livestock toronto's only hope for semi-decent selection of NB's? where else should I be checking out?

Livestock has an okay selection….nothing to go crazy over. They got the green Solebox Finals, the SNS 1500’s, Concepts 1500’s, etc. Capsule in Yorkville also carries a fair amount of NB’s and was actually the only shop to get the recent NB x Concepts 999 Kennedy’s collab..

In all honesty, I wouldn’t set my hopes too high for NB’s locally – the market just isn’t there. I would scope out the Euro sneaker sites as they’re much bigger over there as are runners in general.

Cosign on Nicks and James Blake.

There's also a place near Avenue and Davenport area that will do awesome resolling and can hook up Vibram soles but I can't remember the name.

Please do post the place.

I've been itching to resole a pair of shoes, and vibrams would be perfect. :o