TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Fuck a crows nest and a Mexican imported coke. I ain't one to blow spots bur garrisons is where the haircuts is at if you can swing the price. Crows nest came outta that Belmont ( Vancouver) > blood and bandages (home of the shittiest clippers in the city) > whatever comes next lineage that started great and didn't follow through. I also hate making appointments, so I'm likely just babbling.

im in the market for a slim suit with notched, relatively thin lapels but its hard for me to find my size, can anybody recommend places to get smaller sized otr suits (34/28 pants) or bespoke/mtm?

brands recommended would also be appreciated, lookin for more daily wear atm (mixture of work and going out in 500-800 range) and will invest in a high quality suit later

Don't think so. Not sure what the deal is. Either way, there's an in-store event this Saturday. Cuts and shaves by the guys at the Crow's Nest. Baxter swag, t-shirts, etc, etc. Check the signature for information regarding Hellrazors.

Fucking Odd Future show got moved. So wack.

wack because you threw down a gang of dough from some craigslist weiners? it was obvious from the get go that this show would be moved, and i am surprised they went phoenix and not sound academy. either way i still give no fucks and will not be in attendance but i'm glad for all the homies who do get to go now, i guess

^ Nope. I got my 4 tickets at 10am off Ticketmaster like everyone else. I'm actually trying to sell 2 of them now because I just had 2 friends bail.

I just love MOD club and I'm pissed they got swayed by a bunch of 15 year olds.