TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

go to guu for japanese (izakaya)

they have two locations, one on church (near carlton) and the other is on bloor near bathurst... prepare for lineups at both if you go around 7-8, but the new location at bloor/bathurst should have shorter wait times... great atmosphere there

go to guu for japanese (izakaya)

they have two locations, one on church (near carlton) and the other is on bloor near bathurst... prepare for lineups at both if you go around 7-8, but the new location at bloor/bathurst should have shorter wait times... great atmosphere there

Or you can go to Fin Izakaya which is basically like Guu if you are looking for a place to chat and all, its not as busy in there ... its just 1-2 min walk east of yonge eglington subway station. The price of it is about the same as Guu

their site : http://www.finizakaya.com/

Anyone wanna go to the Hamptons for 3 months for free?

A new reality tv series based on the ins and outs of the fashion and luxury industry is looking for six interns with huge personalities to live & work in the Hamptons for the summer. We are looking for wild, loud, outspoken, and colorful individuals who are willing to work hard and take part in a fabulous lifestyle. If you think this chance of a life time is for you, please submit a 1-3min casting tape that answers the following questions:

1. Who are you - a rebel, a good girl/boy, a heart breaker, the class clown, a bad boy/girl or just tell us in your own words how you see yourself.

2. What do the Hamptons mean to you? How does a summer in the Hamptons sound?

3. What is important to you? What does luxury mean to you? What does fashion mean to you? do you consider yourself a social individual?

4. What would make you a great fashion/luxury intern?

Please PM me if you are interested or would know any interested parties. CWGs welcome too.

Yeah, PM me the deets.

Lak and I are gonna get drunk and make a submission video on Friday. Keep your eyes peeled for two bros from Toronto arguing with a bunch of orange girls in uggs who think that Louis V bags are the paragon of fashion elitism.