TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

lets not forget about the bus from new york to toronto that took the wrong route and tried to get past a bridge that was too low and killed a couple people.

I just remembered about that story of the decapitation that happened on a greyhound, still gives me the shudders

http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=5e5e949c-989a-47f7-86da-53801510af24

lets not forget about the bus from new york to toronto that took the wrong route and tried to get past a bridge that was too low and killed a couple people.

that was a trip to/from phillie and another eastern U.S city.

took greyhound to nyc last may... and yes sometime the deals are very good, $50 or so, round trip even. Just book far in advance. I didn't find it so bad but I imagine if I had to sit with a stranger it would suck.

Will, aren't you from montreal? Bus ride would be much more bearable from there.

A couple friends returned from nyc last week, they got a rideshare round trip, said it was fun and the driver turned out to be really cool. Cheap trip too.

I LIKE SEEING PEOPLE FROM THE FORUM IN REAL LIFE AND LENDING THEM $20. LOVE YOU, BRO. (You told me not to forget I lent you cash even though it's fucking $20. #ballerstatus)

edit: Just copped some Junya and a thuggie. Get your swag up.

Lots of W+H came in Thursday;

Sweat shorts, shirting, westpoint twill, anti-fit pants, hoody's, etc.

Tons of Gitman shirting as well. Still some Supreme left (only available at Queen location) and hoping GELLER main line soon. APC re-up, Timex, Silent, EG all on the way.

For March Break, we're also doing a tax-off thing -- most of you guys already get that but let your people know.

Lots of W+H came in Thursday;

Sweat shorts, shirting, westpoint twill, anti-fit pants, hoody's, etc.

Tons of Gitman shirting as well. Still some Supreme left (only available at Queen location) and hoping GELLER main line soon. APC re-up, Timex, Silent, EG all on the way.

For March Break, we're also doing a tax-off thing -- most of you guys already get that but let your people know.

picked up a nice gitman army green short sleeve... thanks for the heads up!

^ You're welcome. I hope you got some sort of discount on it. Either way, if any of you guys plan on passing by, give a heads up -- I can always swing taxes or a little more off depending on what you're getting. Unless you're Clopek.

On another note, we got in some sweet EG stuff and Silent by Damir Doma. The Silent stuff is much more reasonably priced than I thought it was. Definitely worth a visit, IMO. More stuff will be on the Queen location and we're doing a no-tax promotion for March Break!

fuckin lot of fillet-o-fish billboards up all over the place

its quite annoying considering the Fillet-O-Fish is my least likely choice among the entire menu. Subliminal advertising FTW.

BK Jalapeno Cheddar burger though...nom x3

DSC09241.JPG

Anyone know where could I try on Quoddy's in Toronto? the Boat Shoe to be specific.

Get Outside perhaps?

They have Quoddy's at Oliver Spencer. They just got in a few new pairs as well as the new Oliver Spencer shoes in blue, green and brown suede... they are made in the same factory as Mark McNairy's with a sweet danite sole... and a lot less expensive than McNairy's.

Not anymore unless you come see me personally. I'm at Richmond 1-7 tomorrow -- the asian guy with glasses.

We're expecting APC tomorrow; jeans and ss '11 gear. Should be out later in the afternoon and will be at Queen the following day.

Edit: Happy Birthday, bropek. <3 Love you.

EDIT: APC SS'11 gear at both stores. Restock on all core denim and new black overdyes.

both indigo and black dior jawnz need repairing

best place to fix a hole in the crotch: sydney's or studio kim?

ive heard that service is terrible at sydneys and studio kim make you wash your jeans which is not happening.

any one had experience with either and how much did it cost?

both indigo and black dior jawnz need repairing

best place to fix a hole in the crotch: sydney's or studio kim?

ive heard that service is terrible at sydneys and studio kim make you wash your jeans which is not happening.

any one had experience with either and how much did it cost?

studio kim does the repairs for sydney. sydney doesn't do it himself anymore. hasn't for several years. just go straight to studio kim.

studio kim does the repairs for sydney. sydney doesn't do it himself anymore. hasn't for several years. just go straight to studio kim.

Yeah. Skip Syd's for the repairs. Kim does a super legit job although she is a lil pricey.

For alterations beyond a hem though, go to Sydney. Pinning is 90% of nailing an alteration and getting yourself pinned at an alterationist who spends most of their time tailoring Gap khakis is a surfire way to get your stuff fucked up.

Scariest thing I've heard at Kim's:

"How much can you take these pants in?"

"As much as you like"

Ugh.