TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Any idea when Geller 2011 is dropping at Nomad?

We just got Geller Seconds stuff today. I'll update here as much as possible until someone tells me to not to.

First shipment included:

Sweatpants(really slim) in grey and black.

Warmup pants(3/4) in black.

Sleeveless combo hoodie in grey/grey.

Actual Geller should be fairly soon but we don't ever get exact dates.

We just got Geller Seconds stuff today. I'll update here as much as possible until someone tells me to not to.

First shipment included:

I am sure no one will care you posting new arrivals... At least I won't care as long as they don't care when I post when my shop Motoretta gets hillside and 3sixteen this spring... As well ad others.

It's always good to see what's available locally. We can get anything through the web but supporting the locals is key.

Agreed. Any updates are always welcome - I'd rather support local and sufu updates on arrivals are just another tool to make it easier.

I am sure no one will care you posting new arrivals... At least I won't care as long as they don't care when I post when my shop Motoretta gets hillside and 3sixteen this spring... As well ad others.

It's always good to see what's available locally. We can get anything through the web but supporting the locals is key.

First shipment included:

queen or richmond spots?

i just checked out the queen spot last week. didn't buy anything but it's a nice place. looks like they're opening a Dutil nearby, too.

I dont know about tom ford or persol but i just received a couple pairs for warby parker glasses and i love them!

I honestly wouldve gone warby parker as well but since theyre located in NY, it's really out of the way :(. I feel more comfortable trying glasses in store than buying them online

+1 on Gafas, they were awesome to deal with last time I was there. And another +1 on local stock updates, much rather try things on first.

I've ragged on the Drake before, but holy shit, their spicy mayo fries are goddamn amazing. Wanted to complain about the $12 drink I had, but then again, it was pretty generously-sized.

Finally finished the renovations of Motoretta and just figuring out where everything goes. We just got a huge shipment of reduced price Fjallraven stuff. 50% off most of it and we have new Brixton and Fred Perry coming out soon. The day will be spent merchandising and playing with clothing...

IMG_1653.JPG

i popped in today. probably saw you. the place looks great.

shit you should have said hi, i'm the big guy with glasses in the green shirt. we are still adding fixtures and bits and pieces here and there but it is almost done. i was buried in clothing to receive today so i barely looked up. we should have 3sixteen in a couple weeks and a crap load of other great stuff is coming.

cheapest way to do toronto - nyc (one way)?

(i know it's cheaper by bus, but which company ask the lowest price?)

megabus, neon bus, for like $30 if u book early enough and thurs-mon takeoffs

i wouldn't do it again. 10+ hours on the road and turrible recycled air

but this depends on u