TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Don't know if any of you guys are interested but the shop got drkshdw. Should be out early next week. Also got some LVC -- tshirts look great for that summer steeze.

And.. I heard the nduja salad is coming back to the black hoof. If you never had it, you're missing out on life. Best thing I've tasted in my life ever. Ever.

How many people? Do guu again, lol. Might run into you once more. I had the tacos and surf and turf and pig cheeks and char crudo two weeks ago. Wanted to do more but we also had a bone and small charcuterie too. And 3 shochu Maries each. So good.

nothing ludicrously expensive, but obviously not like, student budget either. as for food, anything that isn't a seafood restaurant (due to one party members unfortunate aversion)

a pal suggested the atlantic which seems like it might be a nice idea

bonjour brioche

avenue open kitchen

easy

stockyards

aunties and uncles (even tho i kinda hate it)

all good brunch choices

Nice, but you missed the best one. Le Petit Dejuner. Thats where I got those Eggs Benny.

I've been to all the brunch spots in the city and Le Petit Dejuner is by far my favourite.

As for the restaurant, you can never go wrong with Le Papillion for dinner. It isn't as expensive as some of the bigger names and its still a great dinner.

Anyone go for a nice spot to go for a drink? I don't mean like a bar or a club, a more personal setting but still upscale. I usually just go to the Hyatt rooftop bar but if anyone has any suggestions I'm looking to find some new places.

Its a damn shame there are no nice cigar or scotch lounges in this city (that i've found so far)

Edit: WTF the DIAND is shot in our city? SWAG.

Anyone go for a nice spot to go for a drink? I don't mean like a bar or a club, a more personal setting but still upscale. I usually just go to the Hyatt rooftop bar but if anyone has any suggestions I'm looking to find some new places.

Its a damn shame there are no nice cigar or scotch lounges in this city (that i've found so far)

for real tho why did you buy marc jacobs condoms

Do you want atmosphere or just well made drinks?

Yeah I was looking at checking out the Thompson. Haven't heard much about Goodnight or Barchef. Not rly a big deal, I just got bored of trying to look around online.

Lol - Conan. I had to go to the Marc store to pick something up for a friend - saw them and thought they were funny.

are you talking about le cafe? i had a $27 sandwich there last week before the brodeaux tasting, id say it tasted like a $13 sandwich but it came with a pretty good soup.

brunch in yorkeville is the same as everything in yorkeville, not worth it.