TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

went to the latest TNT sale today to see whats whats. Pretty lame sale. That place is messy and super unorganized. They do still have some Junya stuff. Mostly larges. A few parkas and some knits. Its 50% off. Almost bought a hooded cardigan but $500 is still pretty stiff for what it is.

Lol. Thanks guys.

What came in: lots of camo jackets / paratrooper pants, lots of denim in 32, 34. Some 30's here and there. Cropped pants in smalls, military peacoats, shirting in larger sizes, vests and chinos.

He acknowledged the denim did get pretty ripe. His solution was to toss them in his freezer whenever they got too smelly.

“There were times when it had a bad odour, like in the seventh month,†Le said. “That’s when I threw it in the freezer and magically when it came out it was odourless.â€

fail

We just got our first 3Sixteen in the mail today. Looks like we may be carrying the line for sure for the Fall 2011 season and we might even get a few select items for the Spring. Love the quality and simplicity of the jeans and I am pretty excited to get some of their shirts and accessories.

david glantz does all my stuff. fantastic for color. not sure about his black and white work though. he is really about the bright colours. he's a buddy of mine so i am biased. his work is really fantastic and he is a cool dude to talk to while you get your work done... plus he has tv's installed in his rooms.

heading to new york in a couple weeks for the first time. staying at the sohotel... any must sees?

Have drinks in the lobby of the ace hotel then have dinner at the Breslin. Then drunkenly shop at opening ceremony while you wait for your photobooth pics to develop. And then don't go to Brooklyn.