TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

If any of y'all are interested they had Diemme Roccia Vets on sale for 225 and shearling lined for 298 as well, a couple pairs of Drkshdw Detroits for 200, and tons of Blue De Paname, s2a, W+H, Acne, and Our Legacy. decent amount of APC as well. Wayyy more than what they've got online. Pretty much everything except the topman stuff and the apothecary is on sale.

Edit: BoO as well

went by jonathan and olivia today before work. i picked up a barbour jacket for half the price of the one i was looking at at Stollery's. the cheaper rpice allowed me to get a EG scarf as well. they did have a lot of EG button up jackets. not too many shirts left. mostly in small from what I saw.

There's a 50% off sale on frames and lenses at ilori in yorkville from Dec 17-27th, they carry all luxottica brands including OP & PS.

Also saw some people doing proxy for the salt wherehouse sale going on.

gonna go to this tomorrow, hopefully it's actually happening cuz i havent seen it anywhere else.

every 3 years or so someone convinces me to go to the CN tower and i'm reminded how overpriced and boring it is
hate to say i told you so, but...

OVERVIEW OF MY TRAVELS IN TORONTO :

I had no intention of going to the CN tower. In fact, I had no clue as to what I wanted to do in Toronto period. I do enjoy just walking around cities, so that was my idea of a day in Toronto. Window shopping, eating at places that look decent, etc.

My g/f wanted to stop by St Pauls(believe it was st pauls?) market, CN tower and the harbor front.

So we first went to the market. Had some overpriced bagel and a sausage, and some coffee from this cool looking artisan coffee place.

Then we walked around some more, decided to go to harbor front. Went there, really beautiful view. All the while I was thinking "this city is really nice."

Walked around more, went to the CN tower and then we go inside and see the pricing. I knew she was dying to go up to tower, but I tried to reason with her quoting Lak "it's really not worth it at all. Not enjoyable in the least."

But she was dead set on going, but we were both broke so I said she should just go and I'll stay and wait for her. Then she said she'd pay for me, and I said no, she got really emotionally and said "but it won't be the same without you, please go with me" + other stuff and I finally decided to go and not be sour about it.

Sears tower in Chicago was much much much better, especially at night. She felt kind of let down.

After that I wanted to at least see inside Nomad, since people kept saying to go there.

So we eventually got there and went inside. Had a look around. Saw some great stuff, and realized I couldn't afford a thing in there. So we left real quick.

Went to eat some Korean food. Delicious. Walked around Chinatown looking for some gifts for this girl. Couldn't find a thing, but then we went to AGO.

Thank you EVERYONE for the recommendation, quite possibly my favorite art gallery by far. Too bad the 3 hours of sleep and 10+ hours of walking around made us nearly pass out in the museum. But still, it was beautiful.

I was hungry afterwards and we got some shitty ass sushi.

Went around looking for a decent bar but couldn't find one. Pretty bummed out that we spent like an hour looking for one. Then we went home, satisfied that our day was awesome, though we wished we had more time.

And lak flaked on me :(

every 3 years or so someone convinces me to go to the CN tower and i'm reminded how overpriced and boring it is

best way to see the CN tower:

volunteer your ass for some charity and walk up the stairs one day. free, and sooo satisfying.

went by jonathan and olivia today before work. i picked up a barbour jacket for half the price of the one i was looking at at Stollery's. the cheaper rpice allowed me to get a EG scarf as well. they did have a lot of EG button up jackets. not too many shirts left. mostly in small from what I saw.

Any xs's left in eg? and are the apc jeans on sale too?

I need to make it over there and nomad too but havent made it yet.

Any xs's left in eg? and are the apc jeans on sale too?

I need to make it over there and nomad too but havent made it yet.

I think there's some XS left. I was there today. I'm also not an XS but I remember browsing through. Stuff is going pretty quickly I think, so might be gone by the time you get there.