TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I was kind of hoping they'd fight you. I was smoking outside with a buddy but we were with a few chicks and a bunch of dudes from work. Would've just jumped in and my friends would've rolled out pretty quick.

Every time I see you, someone wants to jump you though. Last time I was at Java with Juby and his "cousin" they ran out and started harassing you. That was like two years ago though.

I think that was homi and gfunk, or I could be remembering a different time. If I had known about my potential back-up shit might've gone differently. Was in a bad mood cause of my stats exam earlier.

I think dudes get mad about the feelings they have when they take a look at my baby face. When they call me a "faggot" they are really saying "I want to fuck you cause you pretty". And I never take too kindly to that kind of talk, nahmean?

Nomad carries nice stuff

but the 3 items that i've bought there in my lifetime were all purchased at (at least) 50% off

i'd love to support a local store, but at the end of the day, i'm a consumer looking for the best deal possible

Might be there before or after I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE

Also, anyone ever been to closing night at TIFF? I know it's expensivo, but most other tix are sold out and I imagine they'll play a pretty decent flick before the gala.

Subquestion - if it's worth it, anyone thinking of going?

40072_944062164972_28112001_56906684_6328559_n.jpg

I'm DJing tonight at this bar called the Midpoint. Cheap beer + shot combos, jerk chicken barbequed outside. Grungy nineties rap. I might buy you a drink if you come!

Was actually surprised 'cause I was like who is this baby-faced dude calling out at least a half a dozen black dudes. And then the clothes registered.

And.. my buddy Andrew bartends there. Jerk chicken.. yeeeeeup.

According to the Facebook

- Assembly New York -

- Opening Ceremony -

- Patrik Ervell -

- Pendleton vs OC -

- Thomas -

- Loden Dager -

- By Hudson -

- All For The Mountain -

- Speech -

- CB I Hate Perfume -

- Alternative Apparel -

Not the greatest, but I wouldn't mind seeing what Ervell they stock.

Went by the Ruins. It is two doors to the East from the Fred Perry store on Queen and just east of Ossington. Seems like a nice little shop. I don't think it has much staying power. They have very little stock and I wasn't all that impressed with what they had. It kind of remind me of the old Sydney's store only a quarter the size.

I am excited to see what is opening between the Fred Perry and Ruins stores. I don't know if I am allowed to say what it is though. I work for the same company that reps Fred Perry so I don;t want to announce it just yet. Lets just say the initials of the brand are OS.

Anyone know this scammer?

Sufu member JUNIOR8K!!

personal information

David Hume

18B-3200 Dufferin Street

Suite #201

Toronto, Ontario

M6A 0A1

Canada

Phone Number: 323-244-4296

Ebay User ID: Whatabook (previously gelgip)

Don't do businness with this guy, or if u did here's some info!